PDA

View Full Version : Worst hit you have ever taken

Pages : [1] 2 3

ClintEQ
8/20/2003 6:25pm,
As the name implies, this thread is about the worst hit you have ever taken. Mine would have to be a judas to the back of the head from... well... I dont know what, I couldnt really see. Thrown by... um... I wish I knew. I was out cold.

stompinghobbit
8/20/2003 6:41pm,
worst hit huh...i'll probably have to go with when i was first starting in fighting stuff. i was sparring with a friend to sharpen my upright fighting skills since i had never studied any upright. we were basically just boxing. just mouthpiece and handwraps on. he's about 5'9" and weighs about 275 beating me by 2 inches and 100 lbs. i didn't even see the punch coming, but it broke my nose and laid me out flat. i was the punished in that instance.

HAPKO3
8/20/2003 6:42pm,
Hard to say.

Probably a hook to the side of the head from my kid brother.

That's the closest I've been to getting knocked out in years.

LLL
8/20/2003 6:43pm,
One night, a couple of years ago, I was fucking drunk & knew even less about MA than now...

A thug jumped from around a corner & broke my nose, which twisted about an inch to the side from the hit. I had to stay for over a week in a hospital just so they could turn it back to the right place... & the cops of course never caught the guy.

No, I'm not joking.

& The robber gained NOTHING from that. What a master criminal.

Southpaw
8/20/2003 6:49pm,
Many years ago at a party I got completely sucker punched. I was just standing there talking to a buddy and BAM! Clocked in the jaw out of nowhere. At the time, I recovered quickly and made the guy pay BIG TIME. But, when I got home, I realized that my jaw was probabley fractured or broken. Unfortunately, I couln't go to the hospital because the guy who hit me was already there and the po po were looking for me. I never got it fixed, couldn't chew for a month, and still have problems.

stompinghobbit
8/20/2003 6:53pm,
if he hit you first it was self defense to hit him back right? unless they have different laws where you are. i had to push my nose back myself.

Southpaw
8/20/2003 6:57pm,
if he hit you first it was self defense to hit him back right? unless they have different laws where you are.

He definitely hit me first. But he was in really bad shape. At the time I was young, dumb, and generally stayed as far away from cops as possible.

i had to push my nose back myself.

That's just nasty!

deus ex machina
8/20/2003 6:58pm,
Whoever filed a report first would be considered the one acting in self-defense.

~
danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

"Deus practices the love that dare not speak its name." - Samuel Browning

stompinghobbit
8/20/2003 7:10pm,
yeah it was pretty nasty. i don't have health insurance though and couldn't afford a hospital visit

LLL
8/20/2003 7:12pm,
"If he hit you first it was self defense to hit him back right? unless they have different laws where you are. i had to push my nose back myself."

If you were asking me, then yeah, I could have probably legally hit him back even in Finland where you aren't entitled to do basically anything, but ...

The guy hit me at least twice, though, the 1st was with a bottle or something. & I was very drunk & had no interest in MA at that time.

TODAY it would be different...

Anyway, where are you from Mr. stompinghobbit? It must suck ass to correct your own broken nose.

Southpaw
8/20/2003 7:17pm,
Yea. The thing is I might have gone a little overboard with my retaliation.

ClintEQ
8/20/2003 7:30pm,
stompinghobbit, you had no previous upright fighting skills, but you were going full contact with just handwraps and mouth pieces? Ouch. Nice indeed.

HAPKO3
8/20/2003 7:40pm,
Actually, it was a stupid thing to do, and he paid for it.

ClintEQ
8/20/2003 8:00pm,
that was pretty much what I meant... the nice indeed referred to his injury fitting the wisdom of his actions.

Darting Fingers
8/20/2003 8:23pm,
Hardest I can remember , I was sitting at the dinner table reading a book had just done weights the day before and was quite sore as was a big session . My brother came up and grabbed me buy the shoulders being freindly , but I told him to **** off and pushed him off , turned back to my book and bam he socked me , I fell off the chair . No permanent damage , but he copped it good and proper .

deus ex machina
8/20/2003 8:30pm,
Yea. The thing is I might have gone a little overboard with my retaliation.

...You killed him, didn't you.

~
danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

"Deus practices the love that dare not speak its name." - Samuel Browning