PDA

View Full Version : KTFO, Basketball Style

Phrost
9/14/2002 7:08pm,
Since you guys loved the Post-Fight Boxing suckerpunch, we've uploaded another video along the same lines!

Apparently, this BBall player didn't like the Ref's call.

Boom (http://www.mcdojo.com/dl_info.asp?id=40)

Also, Kungfumaniac submitted this video (http://www.mcdojo.com/dl_info.asp?id=39) of Leung Ting "Taking on 4 guys"... I guess...

Rate, Comment, etc, blah blah blah.

Nihilanthic
9/14/2002 8:45pm,
The Leung Ting taking on 4 guys vid is broken.

I was looking forward to watching some choreographed 4 on 1 Wing Chun m4d sk1llz... meh.

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
<John> I'd have to smack you sometime...

Phrost
9/14/2002 9:55pm,
Fixed it.

Nihilanthic
9/14/2002 11:04pm,
Thanks Phrost... I needed a good laugh.

I can't beleive that some people actually buy such lame demonstrations such as that... and that the people who are the "victims" actually do it, knowing that its 100% show and 0% actual fighting.

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
<John> I'd have to smack you sometime...

matzahbal
9/15/2002 9:59am,
Oh man, that Leung Ting video is a sad sight indeed.

My school isn't through him, but my Sifu said he can do some pretty bad ass stuff, but that choreographed video is pretty gay.

"But some apes gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Aple shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals

9chambers
9/15/2002 5:55pm,
I can't get it to work

DJ Coldfusion
9/16/2002 4:20pm,
Basketball vid seems to be broken

Leung Ting . . . a ding-a-ling (sorry, not feeling very witty).

ksmythe
9/16/2002 6:06pm,
I haven't seen it is this the clip from LT's Authentic Wing Tsun video.? Most of the scenes on that video are really sloppy and poorly worked. Some generally lame production values. What is even worse is the dubbed chinese voice trying to sound like Cary Grant.

WTphil
9/18/2002 12:28pm,
Makes me glad(er) we've gone with Emin.

I think that video must be to sucker in people whom no nothing about MA.
I've been to a seminar with him, and he didn't do any stupid **** like that, it was good.

Can I just say that that is not how I've been taught to deal with multiple attackers in WT. That video is totally unrealistic.

Still, at least all the guys move at him at once. Puts it a step above the movies, where they form an orderly queue.
****, I give up; there really is no defending Leung Ting after this video.

Greese
9/18/2002 12:36pm,
Hell, Emin's videos are even worse.