PDA

View Full Version : I learned the Learn _ing _sun today, from a Bullshido MOD!

Pages : [1] 2 3

polishillusion
3/18/2007 8:29pm,
So I went to Tom Kagan's house to learn the [email protected] _ing _sun today.

The quick synopsis - It involves dropping things and not catching them, and poking people with this really, really long stick.

In all seriousness, it was extremely impressed and humbled that a 43 year old man could literally beat my 21 year old ass, and I was disappointed that I was such a fat ****, but I digress. Mr. Kagan has an extremely nice house and is a nice person. I plan to work on this more.

Axelton
3/18/2007 9:01pm,
ARe you saying you got your ass kicked by Tom Kagans Wing Chun?

PizDoff
3/18/2007 9:10pm,
That's what you get for having "I hate whales." in your style field.

jnp
3/18/2007 9:16pm,
That's what you get for having "I hate whales." in your style field.
Because now the whales hate you back. Don't piss off the white one. I hear he holds a grudge.

RunningDog
3/18/2007 9:41pm,
I guess if you can't figure out how to use an ellyptical stepper it's not surprising that _ing _un owned you.

colonelpong
3/18/2007 10:52pm,
I guess if you can't figure out how to use an ellyptical stepper it's not surprising that _ing _un owned you.

The man with the unnatural affection towards large rabbits is on excellent form today!

damn i want my name back

Fantasy Warrior
3/18/2007 10:55pm,
That's not the Real Ing Un, it doesn't have Western wrestling mixed in!

roly
3/18/2007 11:28pm,
That's not the Real Ing Un, it doesn't have *really really bad*Western wrestling mixed in!

fixed for you

Virus
3/19/2007 1:06am,
Real _ing _un deflects your strike with one arm and knocks you out cold with the other. Anyone that can't do that lacks t3h r34l.

polishillusion
3/19/2007 7:18am,
Well, the training moved from the upstairs, were we had a lot of costumes, down to the basement where we had a lot of power tools, to the living room where the family dog decided to join us. We had a grand olde time.

Asriel
3/19/2007 8:13am,
Well, the training moved from the upstairs, were we had a lot of costumes, down to the basement where we had a lot of power tools, to the living room where the family dog decided to join us. We had a grand olde time. Did you mean for this to sound Homo-erotic? Costumes and power tools? Were you LARPing that scene from Pulp Fiction?

Ah yes, that was the exact intention. That'll teach me to skim read while pretending to listen to my boss.

Tom Kagan
3/19/2007 8:35am,
Well, the training moved from the upstairs, were we had a lot of costumes, down to the basement where we had a lot of power tools, to the living room where the family dog decided to join us. We had a grand olde time.

ROFLMAO!

... and you are so dead come Thursday. Bide your time.

:smile:

polishillusion
3/19/2007 12:49pm,
ROFLMAO!

... and you are so dead come Thursday. Bide your time.

:smile:

i win

Abusivemelon
3/19/2007 3:39pm,
The man with the unnatural affection towards large rabbits is on excellent form today!

damn i want my name back

what was your name?

sasquatch989
3/19/2007 3:52pm,

Sounds like typical ing ung training

theword
3/19/2007 3:56pm,
Real _ing _un deflects your strike with one arm and knocks you out cold with the other. Anyone that can't do that lacks t3h r34l.

I thought the Real _ing _un didn't bother with the knock-out but kills you in an instant with its' deadliness. Whoops, I mean d34d7yn3ss.