PDA

View Full Version : Fred Villari

Pages : [1] 2

Medford
3/11/2007 12:50pm,
Surprized that the schools are still around. Anyone know about them? They want over a grand down to study there.

sempaiman
3/11/2007 3:35pm,
"Search function". There are plenty of threads on him. Get of your arse!!!!

Abusivemelon
3/11/2007 4:02pm,
Can I ask what kind of response you were hoping for? Team of Bullies to start a campaign against this guy based on your fantastic case against him? To be praised by all for your original and profound insight?

LI GUY 1
3/11/2007 5:12pm,
You from Medford dude? Where do you train Kenpo.

pittfrog
3/11/2007 7:44pm,
Cap'n! I have spotted irony to starboard! In other words, I find it funny that one ke?poka makes fun of another ke?po's bullshido/mcdojoism.

Hello Pot! I'm Kettle! Isn't it nice that our gis are both black!

WorldWarCheese
3/11/2007 7:49pm,
Medford? I'm from Worcester, what school are YOU from? Oh, and Villari has a couple of threads on him at least. Read those and resurrect those threads if you have something new. Welcome to bullshido.

vinhthekid
3/11/2007 8:35pm,
hey another massachusettsian.

WorldWarCheese
3/11/2007 11:32pm,
Yeah, there's quite a few Massholes around. Check out the Throwdown Forum and check out the old "Boston TD" Thread. Sadly, I've never been to one but you never know, especially if something goes down whilst schools out.

Medford
3/12/2007 11:33am,
ok, I'll search those threads. Originally from Medford. I train in Uechi Ryu

LI GUY 1
3/12/2007 1:27pm,
So why does your style field say kenpo? Are you still in NY or Long Island?

cyrijl
3/12/2007 1:29pm,
we are massachusetts

WorldWarCheese
3/12/2007 4:34pm,
Uechi? Not related to any Sensei/Shihan/Whatever who teaches at Brandeis U is it? Because a good friend of mine is over there training with him (He's supposed to be some High Mucky Muck of an Uechi Division or something) What's yer sensei's name? Does your school have a website?

Medford
3/13/2007 10:47am,
Uechi Ryu, now called Shoheryu or something like that since Kanni Uechi died and there was a rift in the organization

johnny3443
3/13/2007 4:21pm,
I grew up in Chelmsford MA. There was a Villari school in town that advertised getting a black belt in a year. I went to the other kenpo school in town, so I don't know much about the Villari school.

WorldWarCheese
3/13/2007 5:15pm,
Chelmsford!? Holy ****, that's where my Uechi friend is from! They were originally some Samebanbin-thing at a TKD school in Lowell and claimed to be "National WINers" wtf that is. I figure anything they take right now is better than some of the **** up there (no offense, it's not like Ashland/Worcester is any better actually...)

patfromlogan
3/13/2007 5:24pm,
Well I, for one, know about Fred Villari, he's the Great Grandmaster of the 20th Century, Founder, Shaolin Kempo Karate. I read it at his site, so it must be true.