PDA

View Full Version : The YMAS Thread in Which I Pay Tribute to MABS

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD
3/01/2007 11:48am,
THE REVEREND SIFU CHINGCHONG JOHNSON IS TOTALLY BULSHILDO AND ALOS A DIRTY LIAR

Welcome to Bullshido, samosas292. What is yuor evidence Chingchong Johnson has totally a dirty lier?

Chingchong Johnson makes lies because he say he wheres teh golden robe of favorites

In this post I restate my position re: teh golden robe, but do so using an unusual color applied to my text

Strong claims. Someone should contact Chingchong Johnson.

It is my position that Chingchong Johnson should be contacted.

I agree.

I've heard of this Chingchong Johnson. He's an OK guy.

Who's contacting Chingchong Johnson? Someone should contact him.

Yes, yes, contact the infidel and address his clames to where teh golden robe!

Someone should contact this Chingchong Johnson and ask him about teh golden robe and THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S FUCKEN BULLSHIDO THEN!

You can believe me, because I'm a Navy Seal who teaches Iron Palm to agents of the Treasury Department, a hugely trustworthy way of making a living I assure you.

459 POSTS LATER

Who's contacting Chingchong Johnson? Someone should contact him.

I'm the Reverend Sifu Chingchong Johnson. What's all the rumpus?

YEAH RUMPUS.

Chingchong my nemesis! Confess to your sins! You are nut worthy of teh golden robe of favrites, as lovingly bestowed by Grand Marshall Soke and also you lies

What's the deal with the robe, dude. You have to tell us. This is MABS.

Yeah.

I agree as well tell us

AIEEEE I COLOR MY TEXT HERE AND PERHAPS INCREASE FONT SIZE

Aw, samosas292 is a dickhead. Why don't you ask him about the Splendid Vest of Rainbow Woven Yak Hair?

WHAAAAT

Yak hair vest, eh? Better confess, samosas292. Tell us about the vest.

Tell us tell us tell us

No.

This is MAbs you beter tell us

I feel the same way.

I agree. Tell us about the vest.

Ha ha, no.

6,214 POSTS LATER

The vest, dude. All your claims are bullshit unless you show us a video of that goddamn vest.

No way dude. Well, maybe I will.

The vest the vest the vest

Me too the vest!!!

And I as well chime in with a request that you provide the proof which we all desperate seek for resolution in this important matter within the world of martial arts.

I AGREE TOO

Hey, I just looked it up and you're not a Navy Seal.

THE END!

...or is it?

Neildo
3/01/2007 11:50am,
lolz. Chingchong Johnson? I can't say that without laughing.

jnp
3/01/2007 11:55am,
What's funny is that everyone else benefits from your pain, Dr. Fagbot.

3/01/2007 11:56am,
What's funny is that everyone else benefits from your pain, Dr. Fagbot.
No, what's funny is saying, "Chingchong Johnson," ha ha.

War Wizard
3/01/2007 12:34pm,
Oh wow that whole thing had me in tears. :thumbsup:

3/01/2007 1:01pm,
Damn it, I should have made the "Welcome to Bullshido" guy someone with, like, 26 posts. ****.

3/01/2007 4:19pm,
Did you see the tag claiming this is the best thread ever? Like, really? It must be true. Go ahead, pick a MABS thread, any threa, skim through it for a minute or two or 19 hours then come back and read that first post. If AnnaTrocity had read it before yesterday maybe she wouldn't have birthed a Loch Ness monster baby out of her pooper. And if Oldman34's cousin-ass parents had read it before a-fuckin' out there behind the pole barn when paw wasn't lookin' maybe their identical crippled-up genes wouldn't have co-mingled to produce an unfunny Internet horror that makes Anna's ass-baby look like a delicious bowl of wakame salad. Seriously. I do this stuff for the benefit of the community.

PirateJon
3/01/2007 4:25pm,
Did you see the tag claiming this is the best thread ever? Like, really? It must be true. Go ahead, pick a MABS thread, any threa, skim through it for a minute or two or 19 hours then come back and read that first post. If AnnaTrocity had read it before yesterday maybe she wouldn't have birthed a Loch Ness monster baby out of her pooper. And if Oldman34's cousin-ass parents had read it before a-fuckin' out there behind the pole barn when paw wasn't lookin' maybe their identical crippled-up genes wouldn't have co-mingled to produce an unfunny Internet horror that makes Anna's ass-baby look like a delicious bowl of wakame salad. Seriously. I do this stuff for the benefit of the community.

http://www.marriedtothesea.com/010107/h-j-greetings.gif

sochin101
3/01/2007 4:43pm,
Vest? Is this the guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOIyUHxKbMg

GraveDigger
3/01/2007 9:14pm,
wait y r u sayin si taht internul affairz wuz setting up chingchong b/c tehy usually tell me abowt taht :angry7:

PizDoff
3/01/2007 10:13pm,
Hmmmm, congratulations. An issue has been identified. Now what is the next plan of action?

Permalost
3/02/2007 12:22am,
Now we all start agreeing until some random person is offended and starts a Bullshido account with the Soul Reaver/Dark Templar avatar to post some retarded threats.

Fighting Cephalopod
3/02/2007 2:00am,
Hmmmm, congratulations. An issue has been identified. Now what is the next plan of action?

I was under the impression that not only "LOL PENIS" replies to the above thread would be moderated, but also all of "Somebody" posts but the first one would be moderated.

If not, I would suggest right now that it be so. Frankly, I think every MABS thread should be heavily moderated, where every post that isn't asking a good (nonrepetitive) question or providing information would be sent to the ovens.

3/02/2007 6:59am,
Something.12345

sochin101
3/02/2007 8:10am,
Something Wait, I thought somebody emailed Somebody about Something? Who was supposed to email somebody about Somebody and their Something?
Something doesn't make sense.
Somebody has to know something.

erm...:la::eusa_clap:mumum:

Rock Ape
3/02/2007 8:58am,
You have by far... Waaaaay too much time on your hands mate.