PDA

View Full Version : Value of autographed copy of "Kickboxer 3"?

Pages : [1] 2

DanDavis
8/13/2003 12:35pm,
No, this isn't an online auction. I had Sasha Mitchell autograph my copy of Kickboxer 3 about 8 years ago. At that time, no one had ever asked him to do that. I doubt anyone has since. Let's have some fun with this though. Could anyone estimate the value of this?

"Strike first! Strike hard! No mercy, sir!"

LLL
8/13/2003 12:37pm,
I can kick you in the balls & then burn it if I can have it.

Omega Supreme
8/13/2003 12:39pm,
You should pay me to take it off your hands

Official WTDude Badass Evil Genius

PizDoff
8/13/2003 1:54pm,
Looks like a reverse auction so far.

--
Shut up and Gracie train!

Phrosty finally got my article up, all come and look! Fighting Multiples
http://bullshido.com/article_read.asp?id=162

WTDude
8/13/2003 2:15pm,
If you trade it in along with $2, you can get a cup of coffee.

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.

matzahbal
8/13/2003 2:55pm,
See if you can trade it for a pair of tickets to "Gigli".

Kungfoolss, Joke of the theory-based stylists, Most laughed at man at Bullshido.com, creator of the Kungfoolss Darwinian Awards that nobody cares for, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena in his own head.

FingerorMoon?
8/13/2003 6:40pm,
Did he autograph it 'My wife just ran into a door again, gotta go explain to the cops'

Phoenix
8/13/2003 8:12pm,
See if you can trade it for a pair of tickets to "Gigli".

Kungfoolss, Joke of the theory-based stylists, Most laughed at man at Bullshido.com, creator of the Kungfoolss Darwinian Awards that nobody cares for, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena in his own head.

Pair of tickets to Gigli? Geez....then HE'D be losing out.

deus ex machina
8/13/2003 8:48pm,
As opposed to all the other suggestions?

~
danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

"Deus practices the love that dare not speak its name." - Samuel Browning

Phoenix
8/13/2003 8:51pm,
Yeah...I guess he's pretty much screwed either way.

Something worthless traded for something else worthless means you still have something worthless.

Damn.

Punisher
8/13/2003 11:12pm,
Thanks to ebay, even things that once had value have gone way down, since they are a lot easier to get.

Still I don't think your autographed copy of Kickboxer 3 was ever up there.

Greese
8/14/2003 3:11am,
Why would nayone buy such a thing?

Mr.Magoo
8/14/2003 8:57pm,
Wow!!! Sasha Mitchell's autograph, that MUST be really valuable because that may be the only autograph he ever signed!

Dan Davis: "At that time, no one had ever asked him to do that."...... YOU DON'T SAY!!!

matzahbal
8/15/2003 10:09am,
They actually made up to kickboxer 5, kickboxer 4 had sasha in it and kickboxer 5 was some tv movie that had nothing to do with the story.

matzahbal
8/15/2003 10:10am,
Taken from IMDB.com

January 2002) Stated on Entertainment Tonight that his arrests for spousal abuse stemed from his trying to protect his kids from their mother's abuse. He says that his wife was addicted to drugs throughout their marriage, and that she physically abused the children, which caused him to intervene. He also claims that his wife then sold the spousal abuse stories to various tabloids. Today Sasha has full custody of his 4 children, and his ex-wife is only allowed 5 supervised visits with the children every year.

Southpaw
8/15/2003 10:27am,
Take a **** on the video and you will actually increase its value.