PDA

View Full Version : Respect.......

Pages : [1] 2

Tote
8/12/2003 4:41pm,
Ok I've been at the same karate club for the last 10 years and me and one the the female students have been having casual sex. Now she is becoming a instructor so my question is how do you respect someone who you have busted a nut on thier face?

Goojeanleans
8/12/2003 7:12pm,
Did you just want to post that so you can show off that you've been screwing an instructor.?

You ought to just leave. Her presence at the school is more important than your own now and for the good of her and your school you should just go.

fragbot
8/12/2003 7:33pm,
Ok I've been at the same karate club for the last 10 years and me and one the the female students have been having casual sex. Now she is becoming a instructor so my question is how do you respect someone who you have busted a nut on thier face?

Awhile ago on bullshido, some a****** implied patfromlogan was having sex with his daughter. You should take comfort in the fact that you're not as bad as that guy.

It's good to see you have lofty goals.

gong sau
8/12/2003 8:00pm,
how do you respect someone who you have busted a nut on thier face

The connotations in this question are sickening. I don't even know where to begin with such an immature, imbecilic statement. My question is how can SHE possibly respect such an ass as yourself?

Deadpan Scientist
8/12/2003 8:32pm,
Looks like I was right.

---------------
aaronboyd2: Or you could quote ME quoting Freaky Friday
aaronboyd2: I LOOK LIKE THE CRYPT KEEPER

PeedeeShaolin
8/12/2003 8:40pm,
Trolls Trolls Trolls EVERYWHERE!!

Deadpan Scientist
8/12/2003 9:22pm,
I was never in any danger

---------------
aaronboyd2: Or you could quote ME quoting Freaky Friday
aaronboyd2: I LOOK LIKE THE CRYPT KEEPER

Tote
8/12/2003 10:05pm,
Fine!!!

One of the female instructors in my karate club has been have casual sex with me for the last 2 years. Her style of teaching is a military like. She screams and barks orders at everybody including me. Its just hard for me to a 100 hundred push up after being ordered to by some one who I have seen in the most reveling times. I respect her and I love her(well, you know what I mean) and I respect that she is controlling men double her size in an environment where every thing is based on agresive behavior. But the way she teaches is so out of charector for her that it just makes me laugh some times when she starts screaming stuff at me.

Boyd
8/12/2003 11:02pm,
So wait, lemme get this straight. You've been banging this one chick from your karate class and now she's an instructor. This is a problem because while she manages to be professional and treat you like a student, all you can think about is HRMPH GRMPH I TOUCHED YOUR BOOBIES. Here's an idea: Grow the **** up.

Our horse is too dead, our jockey's too big, our trainer's too old, and I'm too dumb to know the difference!

Tote
8/12/2003 11:10pm,
Oh yeah did I mention shes a shodan and I'm a Sandan. And she has no right to try to push me around in the first place. She spends double the time pushing me around then the other students. And I should probley grow up but it bothers the **** out of me.

PeedeeShaolin
8/12/2003 11:14pm,
You REALLy want to know what I think? Take her fukking black belt and use it to tie her to the bed and then WHIP her AZZ with YOUR belt while screaming "WHOS the master NOW?! KIAII!!"

Thats what I would do.

Tote
8/12/2003 11:16pm,
Funny ****
funny ****
Ay peedee your a funny guy

Joe
8/12/2003 11:16pm,
Why the kiaii? What the hell IS kiaii?

Boyd
8/12/2003 11:17pm,
Have you ever, uhh, talked to her about this? Because I think she would probably be more likely to solve your probably than a Lithuanian teenager making jokes about jockeys racing dead horses.

Our horse is too dead, our jockey's too big, our trainer's too old, and I'm too dumb to know the difference!

Tote
8/12/2003 11:30pm,
No I havent I think it might screw up our relationship and I'd rather let her pick on me then do that. I think it might become a real relationship if we started to really consider what the other persons conserns where.

Phoenix
8/12/2003 11:51pm,
Go to another school.

The cardinal rule of teaching anything (especially martial arts) is: NEVER GET PERSONAL.

The second you do is when problems begin. Which, obviously, you can see for yourself.