PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Death Squid

OnceLost
2/05/2007 2:46pm,
Ninja Death Squid throughout history (or, Blame the Ninja)

Psst! Hey, you...ca'mere. I wanna tell you something.
You know who killed Bruce Lee? It was the Ninja Death Squid. Seriously. See, the Ninja Death Squid are bad mother-fuckers, man...you don't even know. You thought Ashida Kim was a badass? ****, you have no idea. These fuckers are worse than the Illuminati. They're fucking global, man, and they fight harder than a room full of 'chunners who've ODed on valium. Lemme break it down for you:

October, 2005. A Ninja Death Squid was a little constipated while using a public restroom in Pakistan. He pushed too far and dropped a load that penetrated the crust of the earth, setting off an earthquake that hit 7.6 on the Richter scale.

December, 2004 - A Ninja Death Squid was swimming in the ocean (they do that sometimes) off the coast of India. He farted (they do that, too). Next thing you know, a tsunami kills 200,000 people.

A small group of Ninja Death Squid were messin' around with a kid's chemistry set. They invented SARS. They were trying to recreate an experiment perfected by another Ninja Death Squid in 1918.

But it's the historical **** that's really scary.

In 1846, a Ninja Death Squid living in Ireland decided to bulk up a little. Next thing you know, a potato famine. No ****.

Around the 1300s, a group of Ninja Death Squid went completely loco - they've become known as the Black Death.

John Wilkes Booth? Yeah, he was the fall guy. Lincoln was taken out by a Ninja Death Squid.

But enough of me talking - This is the thread where you can share YOUR stories. How have the Ninja Death Squid touched your life? Know any interesting historical tidbits? Throw them in here.

But remember, the first rule of the Ninja Death Squid is that you DON'T talk about the Ninja Death Squid. Typing is okay, though.

Axelton
2/05/2007 2:58pm,
can i have a ninja death squid avatar? Preferably with a top knot and a japanese flag bandana and a katana?

OnceLost
2/05/2007 3:07pm,
I'll get one uploaded for you this weekend.

jkdbuck76
2/05/2007 3:16pm,
Death Squid....f_cked up Kirk Douglas' submarine in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.....

They are NOT to be trifled with.

Neildo
2/05/2007 3:22pm,
New from Japan: GIANT Ninja death squid.
http://www.saukvalley.com/content/articles/2006/12/22/news/national/59933502653860.jpg

OnceLost
2/05/2007 3:56pm,
Eh, a true Ninja Death Squid would never be captured on camera. Such capture is shameful and requires ritual mortification of the body and soul, which for Ninja Death Squid involves watching censored reruns of Bay Watch.

Neildo
2/05/2007 4:24pm,
You have no idea the trouble the Japanese scientists had to go through to get that footage.

FickleFingerOfFate
2/05/2007 4:47pm,
The legendary Kracken- Ninja death squid

The loch ness monster- Ninja death squid

Fall of the Roman empire - Ninja death squid ( they hate togas)

Bigfoot- Ninja death squid (thats why there are no pictures)

Mt Vesuvius - Ninja death squid and spicy thai food

The Lost city of Atlantis - You don't want the Ninja death squid to find out where you live

Stonehenge - Ancient Dojo of the Ninja death squid

The San Andreas Fault - Long term revenge project against Badsifu/ Nuck Chorris
Irritate the Ninja death squid at your peril.

Skylab falling- The Ninja death squid won't tolerate spying.

Dick Chaney shots companion in face- Near miss by the Ninja death squid
(obviously just a warning)

Have I earned my Ninja death squid Avatar and secret decoder ring yet?

FickleFingerOfFate
2/05/2007 4:53pm,
Rare photographic evidence of a rogue member of

The Ninja Death Squid

TEA
2/05/2007 5:08pm,
This is excellent. I have known all along that all my problems in life have been caused by ninja, but I never knew that the Ninja Death Squid was behind it all. Tell me, are lesser ninjers controlled and directed by the Ninja Death Squid? Is Ashida Kim a joke that the Ninja Death Squid are perpetuating on the MA community, or is he a clever distraction so that no one will notice their true machinations? My car recently died, was this the result of Ninja Death Squid?

FickleFingerOfFate
2/05/2007 5:09pm,
Historical evidence of

The Ninja Death Squid

( when I tried to contact my source for more information,)
(he had mysteriously dissappeared)

FickleFingerOfFate
2/05/2007 5:12pm,
No one expects The Ninja In-squid -sition...

OnceLost
2/05/2007 6:20pm,
Fickle, well done, sir. You have certainly earned a Ninja Death Squid avatar! Any special requests?

Tell me, are lesser ninjers controlled and directed by the Ninja Death Squid? Is Ashida Kim a joke that the Ninja Death Squid are perpetuating on the MA community, or is he a clever distraction so that no one will notice their true machinations? My car recently died, was this the result of Ninja Death Squid
The Ninja Death Squid claim no responsibility, of course. We can neither confirm nor deny any of your requests...except the one about Ashida Kim. He's a joke. Even the LARPing little seahorses laugh at that guy. Now, seek no more into the mystery that is the Ninja Death Squid, else you be the target of a masterfully thrown chinese-starfish. Unless, of course, you want to join the ranks...

HonkyTonkMan
2/05/2007 6:24pm,
can i have a ninja death squid avatar? Preferably with a top knot and a japanese flag bandana and a katana?

No. You are a dick. No dicks allowed.

Sorry, buh bye.

:)

OnceLost
2/05/2007 6:28pm,
Okay, we need to set CRITERIA to allow new Ninja Death Squid people...so help me out here, people:

1 - Supporting member. I'm going to do my bit to throw Phrost and company a little more business (and not just 'cause I'm scared of Omega, either!).

What else? This is all in good fun, so I don't want to be a dick about this (otherwise oldman would toss me out of the group).

HonkyTonkMan
2/05/2007 6:31pm,
Ninja Death Squid are responsible for the creation of Brazilian Ju Jitsu.

They realized early on that eventually their d34dly secrets of Squid Fu Mak Do, would get out. This is when they decided to invent BJJ. The masses are now distracted by "aliveness" and fewer and fewer people are seeking the way of the Squid.

This is why we must never talk about NDS.

NDS also invented Korea. As Rock Ape/Davehumm has told us, all things came from Korea. Therefore all things serve the Squid.

All hail the Squid.

Logic my friends....logic.