PDA

View Full Version : How should I reply?

no_god
1/28/2007 1:53am,
Ok so I posted this video on youtube awhile ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8mblcgTsk
Now I saw a got a reply from a dragon ball z super saiyan

i watched the dim mak video, i heard when the man waz talking about sending the chi in the stomach through thought..i thaught i waz the only person that waz able to draw stomach chi
into my body by just thaught until i saw this video.....iz it possible that u can send me more information about this, sometimes i test myself to see how long i can hold this force, whenever i keep it 4 very long i can also feel the chi entering my legs aswell...if u can plz respond i will gladly appriciate it, thx

Now, I'm laughing to hard to think straight, Should I just shut him down and tell him chi is up there with santa claus, or string him along with some stupid search for real ultimate power?

Possibly Tell him chi masters are on this site?

AikidoBot
1/28/2007 1:54am,
Welcome to the Bullshido Forums no_god... Make sure you review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83) and add it to your user control panel so you can get the http://www.bullshido.net/images/dojoreview1.gif icon in your user info bar in your posts.

OmegaBot
1/28/2007 1:54am,
Welcome to the Bullshido Forums no_god... Make sure you review your dojo (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83) and add it to your user control panel so you can get the http://www.bullshido.net/images/dojoreview1.gif icon in your user info bar in your posts.

RunningDog
1/28/2007 2:26am,
Wow, you got 2 bots.

BackFistMonkey
1/28/2007 2:38am,
Wow, you got 2 bots.

That is cool . You should feel special . You have 2 bots and chi ballers to play with .

.... and yes telling them Chi Master are here is not a lie and could be considered the "right" thing to do . We have articles on a number of them and sometimes they even show up to defend their position .

Hands
1/28/2007 3:25am,
holy crap, did you read some of the comments with that video?

Cormoran
1/28/2007 4:20am,
Western docters are full of crap. They use radiation to "cure" cancer. The radiation actualy kills the person faster than the cancer. I know of a man in china who projects chi through needles in acupuncture. With this tecnique he can cure blindness, cancer, and many other ailments. The only thing western docters are good for is if you are injured. I would NEVER go to them to "cure" any disease.

I was having a good laugh up until this point.

Doctor X
1/28/2007 7:44am,
Indeed.

For such evil I recommend Randi's The Faith Healers and the "Quack (www.quackwatch.com) Watch" site.

As to the original question, assuming the commentator is not trolling, the question you have to answer is how much time do you wish to waste on this individual?

A simple, "you know it is not real" may be enough to scare him away.

--J.D.

panthersix
1/28/2007 7:50am,
I think you should string your chi baller along by telling him about the ninjer secret of sticking a golf club up one's ass to bring more chi into the Lower Domain....try to be serious though and don't post a video...now you know why golf is so popular in japan :D

no_god
1/28/2007 6:28pm,
holy crap, did you read some of the comments with that video?
No I gave Up a long time ago, I dont really use that account on youtube anymore.

As to the original question, assuming the commentator is not trolling, the question you have to answer is how much time do you wish to waste on this individual?

A simple, "you know it is not real" may be enough to scare him away.

--J.D.

I have a ton of time to waste, im willing to waste it too, as long as its funny so I need ideas.

As for as just telling him its not real, theres really no payoff, I no it wont convince him

Thus far the most creative thing I can think of is telling him to come to this site to talk to the chi ninjer ashida kim, because we too are all on quests for real ultimate power.

no_god
2/03/2007 9:14pm,
I replied to him, told him to start threads and ask to help master his chi pow3r.

You should go to http://www.bullshido.net And ask, they are much more knowlegdable on the matter then me, Start a thread, and they'll help you with your chi pow3r.

Doctor X
2/04/2007 4:08am,
Tell him there is a teen-poster who has not been able to get a girlfriend, has malignant acne, and wants to learn about chi to prevent the other boys from beating him up in gym.

Then tell him his name is "Omega."

Tell him to post a thread on his advice to Omega HERE.

Pour a good drink, sit back, and enjoy the ass-raping.

--J.D.

P.S. "Can't help fools." It is very difficult to get those who do not have experience with critical thinking to actually engage in critical thinking. Hence my question as to how much time you want to waste.

markcos262
2/04/2007 9:35am,
shdwlink13 (http://www.youtube.com/user/shdwlink13) (5 months ago)
By the way, in case any of you guys are interested in the physiology of dim mak, it stops the heart momentarily, until he slaps them on the back, essentially acting as a mini defibrilation, bring the rhythm back to normal

That's gotta be one of the dumbest quotes I read from that vid'.
I really wanted to post this there but they have a 500 character limit, the current first aid training here in Australia teaches that a blow to chest/ torso of the nature from that chi master does not affect the hearts rhythm in any way and cannot send the heart into fibrilation if the heart stopped there would be no reviving anybody with a slap on the back.

A heart attack is described as being the gradual deteriation of the heart function meaning when the heart goes into fibrilation it starts beating so fast that a heart beat cannot be detected and no longer effectively pumps blood around the body Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation buys the casualty time it does not revive anybody in fibrilation this can only be done by a defibrilator shocking the heart.

Joe Doggs
2/04/2007 1:25pm,
"Western docters are full of crap. They use radiation to "cure" cancer. The radiation actualy kills the person faster than the cancer. I know of a man in china who projects chi through needles in acupuncture. With this tecnique he can cure blindness, cancer, and many other ailments. The only thing western docters are good for is if you are injured. I would NEVER go to them to "cure" any disease."

The Boxers circa 1900 also believed their martial spirit made them immune to bullets. Oops big surprise. You must project your "chi" more forcefully grasshopper otherwise the the hole in your chest will repeat itself.
JD

Doctor X
2/04/2007 10:04pm,
Just to clarify the information:

. . . the current first aid training here in Australia teaches that a blow to chest/ torso of the nature from that chi master does not affect the hearts rhythm in any way and cannot send the heart into fibrilation if the heart stopped there would be no reviving anybody with a slap on the back.
As in the many "Touch . . . of DEATH!" threads, the closest thing is a "precordial thump" which imparts simple energy--physics folks--to the heart. If at a critical point, it can trigger ventricular fibrilation. This is why, in the States at least, they tell you not to do it "unless you have a defibrilator."

Well . . . if you had a defibrilator, you would not have to "thump." This is all to overwhelm the firing heart cells in the hopes during the "reset" the natural rhythm will arise. In a normal person, you can only affect the person in the critical brief point in the cycle. This gets seen occassionally with thin teens struck in the chest by baseballs. There is nothing "light" about a "thump!"

Short answer [ZZZzzzzz--Ed.]: the guy is full of crap.

A heart attack is described as being the gradual deteriation of the heart function meaning when the heart goes into fibrilation it starts beating so fast that a heart beat cannot be detected and no longer effectively pumps blood around the body Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation buys the casualty time it does not revive anybody in fibrilation this can only be done by a defibrilator shocking the heart.
"Heart attack" means a heart that has an area not receiving perfusion--ischemia. This usually comes from a blocked vessel which leads to the classic symptoms. It is not generally used to describe arrhythmias. Fibrilation is when the stressed cells start firing and contracting randomly. Cardiac muscle is a "special muscle" in that the cells have their own ability to trigger contraction. Usually they do this in cycle even without pacing--the ventricles have a slow native rhythm.

When they start firing at basically random, you have a failure to produce an actual "pump" or "stroke." Observed in the lab on live subjects--Fun Take-Home Project Kids!!--the heart is described as "a bag of worms" in appearance. Bottom line: the heart is not pumping blood and it--and the rest of you--suffer. The brain cannot tolerate a loss of perfusion pressure, which is why those who suffer such a critical heart failure literally "drop dead."

This public service message brought to you by Those Bored with the Super Bowl. . . .

--J.D.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2/04/2007 11:55pm,
Doctor X is like an Uncyclopedia article - extremely dry and boring.