PDA

View Full Version : Stupid things you used to believe about martial arts

FickleFingerOfFate
11/30/2008 7:25pm,
Tharuz automatically= not awesome. He's an illiterate, for starters.

The pair of you are in a foot race for biggest oxygen thief on this site.

If being a whiney bitch was a capitol offense,

There'd be a bounty for both of your heads.

Toby Christensen
11/30/2008 7:31pm,
And if being a deluded, boastful, self important liar in need of a good beating followed by intensive psychotherapy was ever in order, you're it Five.

Scrape together some money and get some help.

FickleFingerOfFate
11/30/2008 7:39pm,
And if being a deluded, boastful, self important liar in need of a good beating followed by intensive psychotherapy was ever in order, you're it Five.

Scrape together some money and get some help.

I just consider the source of the above criticism,

and take it for the impotent ravings of a cripple with low self-esteem that it is.

Why don't you gimp your pathetic ass over here and do something about it.

Toby Christensen
11/30/2008 8:15pm,
http://au.YouTube - Ben Folds - Bastard (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HRn8WdZtZ0)

Toby Christensen
11/30/2008 8:17pm,
You've obviously never taken or given a decent hiding before in your life. I bet you own a silk shirt and other useless ****.

Flabby wasted sack of used testosterone. SO SO insecure because he wasted his life and any chance at self improvement.

Redneck scum misusing the word "cripple", which is the equivalent of "******" or "******"

FickleFingerOfFate
11/30/2008 8:23pm,
I...m...SO SO insecure because ... im...(a) "cripple",...."******"...."******"

Don't be so hard on yourself,

that's our job.

Toby Christensen
11/30/2008 8:27pm,
Wow, editing a post. CLASSY!

Don't be sad because you're fat, presumptuous and ill educated and your life will never mean anything.

FickleFingerOfFate
11/30/2008 8:37pm,
Wow, editing a post. CLASSY!

Don't be sad because you're fat, presumptuous and ill educated and your life will never mean anything.

Methinks thou dost project too much...

That Shy Girl
11/30/2008 9:27pm,
This sounds similar to some of the other posts, but when I was a kid my dad had me absolutely convinced that ninjas could defy the laws of physics whenever they pleased. I blindly believed this (and all the other stuff he'd say) until I became a skeptic when I was a teenager.

omoplatypus
12/01/2008 12:19am,
to help get this thread back on track...

when i was in 8th grade, i bought this book and thought it would be useful.
Amazon.com: The Mystic Arts of the Ninja: Stephen Hayes: Books (http://www.amazon.com/Mystic-Arts-Ninja-Stephen-Hayes/dp/0809253437/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b)

G3JKD
12/01/2008 12:44am,
One I just remembered, I used to believe that ALL MA masters were noble and could kick your ass.

Toby Christensen
12/01/2008 3:52am,
That upon bearhugging a kung fu friend and shaking them ferociously, I had lost after immobilising them because...

well...

They had had more kung fu lessons than I had wrestling lessons and more lessons translates to better proficiency.

Cos...

It just... DOES!

internet budoka
12/01/2008 8:34pm,
I used to believe there were actual MA's on this site. But I mostly see a bunch of UFC wannabe's.

kultist
12/02/2008 1:19pm,
I used to believe there were actual MA's on this site. But I mostly see a bunch of UFC wannabe's.

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read. And you do systema.

CombatCuddler
12/03/2008 11:15am,
Quote:
Originally Posted by internet budoka

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read. And you do systema.

Heh. Good call.

Budoka, this site is full of TMA infidel heretics who have yet to experience the wonderful omnipotent light of Helio Gracie and the hallowed Ultimate Fighting Championship, not to mention protagonists of the dreaded Kano, may a thousand ferrets fornicate him in his sleep.

But seriously. There's only one thing people can't stand here; a bad troll. And you, sir, are it.

orionironman
12/09/2008 6:27am,
i have all ways thought that boxing is the best in fighting people specially in the streets but when i watched some mma and realized that there are more than just punches and there are more strategy and moves to use than using your fist