PDA

View Full Version : Stupid things you used to believe about martial arts

TheRuss
10/04/2008 12:43am,
Then have your name legally changed to psyduck and have tattooed on your chest. Pogue Colonel: Marine, what is that button on your body armor?
Sergeant Joker: A peace symbol, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Where'd you get it?
Sergeant Joker: I don't remember, sir.
Pogue Colonel: What is that you've got written on your helmet?
Sergeant Joker: "Born to Kill", sir.
Pogue Colonel: You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
Sergeant Joker: No, sir.
Pogue Colonel: What is it supposed to mean?
Sergeant Joker: I don't know, sir
Pogue Colonel: You don't know very much, do you?
Sergeant Joker: No, sir
Pogue Colonel: You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant **** on you.
Sergeant Joker: Yes, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man.
Sergeant Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
10/04/2008 12:46am,
That was a mighty fine little dialougue there.

http://andersonpooper.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/full-metal-jacket.jpg

Lily
10/04/2008 12:49am,
This is just a ploy to satisfy your Pokemon fetish, isn't it?

You know what smilesy comes up for me just now? :3some: :ky: :5yes:

I kid you not.

Steve357
10/04/2008 1:52am,
Wow....I can't believe I got accused of living in my parents' basement and you guys are talking about Pokemon. Jesus.

Kentucky Fried Chokin
10/04/2008 1:55am,
Wow....I can't believe I got accused of living in my parents' basement and you guys are talking about Pokemon. Jesus.

We all know you're way too cool for pokemon now that you have your Warhammer figurines.

ps-Is psyduck from pokemon?

Steve357
10/06/2008 4:08am,
I don't get it. Too busy training to know what all that **** is, or care. If you guys want, come down and see if our **** works. If not, at least admit that in a fight against more than one person (my last fight was against 3 in the middle of a street) you don't want to roll around doing bjj on the asphalt. I have to go, got some serious training to do.

DKJr
10/06/2008 4:39am,
A whole ton of ****.

I can't believe I get to use this twice in one day, but here it goes.

YouTube - No Points (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew)

theotherserge
10/07/2008 12:52am,
so Steve357, are you claiming to have trained directly with deThouras?

Does that mean you're Steve Gartin? He never came across as such an asshole, so I doubt it.

Where exactly is PDT academey? I have a pretty strong interest in the lineage you claim to be part of...

Lindz
10/08/2008 9:13am,
I used to believe that learning to hit properly would make me a bad person. But I could learn to throw, grapple, pin lock and choke but still be a good Christian pacifist.

FickleFingerOfFate
10/08/2008 10:49am,
I used to believe that learning to hit properly would make me a bad person. But I could learn to throw, grapple, pin lock and choke but still be a good Christian pacifist.

Turn the other cheek.... :bootyshak

DKJr
10/08/2008 10:58am,
Turn the other cheek.... :bootyshak

And continue rotating your body for that left hook.

Vieux Normand
10/08/2008 11:20am,

Go with "Torquemada The Inquisitor" as a handle.

It's a name that just oozes christian pacifism.

FickleFingerOfFate
10/08/2008 11:21am,
Go with "Torquemada The Inquisitor" as a handle.

It's a name that just oozes christian pacifism.

I didn't expect some kind of Spanish Inquisition...

Lindz
10/08/2008 11:38am,
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/050321/151820__si_l.jpg

theotherserge
10/08/2008 12:03pm,
^winnage!!

Lindz
10/09/2008 11:23pm,
Vastly superior skill will allow a smaller opponent to beat a bigger opponent. Therefore smaller is better