PDA

View Full Version : Alex Gong, the human being

BlackBeltNow
8/05/2003 5:29pm,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2003/08/05/MN295168.DTL

-----------
my comments:
Well, reading this article, I wish I knew alex better. Just to avoid confusion, I didn't get angry at kfss b/c i was alex's friend, I wasn't really. I got angry mainly b/c my friends are very close to him. I wanted to stop kfss before my friends saw what he had said to him. The reason I never got a chance to be friends w/ alex was cuz I never had a professional fight. All my friends are also freinds of alex met him either from training for a pro MMA fight or worked for/with him.

Do Be Open-minded
Don't Be Gullible
-----------------
RIP Alex Gong...

Edited by - blackbeltnow on August 05 2003 17:31:50

Jamoke
8/05/2003 5:41pm,
regardless who friends with him, the fool of fools should of kept certain things to ITSELF.

Mr. Gong deserves better than that anyways. I know some folks who were close to Alex, and they say he was a very respectable person.

the fool has NO RESPECT for ITSELF, does it surprise anyone the dikk said what IT said?

Phrost
8/05/2003 8:34pm,
Respect, Alex.

*UNO*

Jamoke
8/05/2003 8:43pm,
DAMN STRAIGHT!

elipson
8/05/2003 9:42pm,
Never seen him fight, but now I wish I had. By all accounts, he was an awesome guy.

FingerorMoon?
8/05/2003 11:23pm,
Yeah, I'm with Elipson.

I hope this doesn't sound morbid, but does anyone have any clips of the guy fighting ?

BlackBeltNow
8/06/2003 12:20am,
anyway, i'm going to his memorial. anyone in the bay area shoudl try if they can. i just found out alex used to buy the homeless that were around SF fairtex food and drinks. the more i know about him, the more i realize how great a guy he was.

Do Be Open-minded
Don't Be Gullible
-----------------
RIP Alex Gong...

Fatality Dragon
8/06/2003 1:54am,
Hey BBN here is a suggest why don't you post a thread of all great things Alex Gong has done to honor him and for memorial? That would really help many members here who don't know much about him to realize what a such great person he is. If you don't understand what I mean it, here is a example:

1. Buy foods for homeless around Fairtex

2. Teach your friend how to fight just for fun

3. Treat his "son" like as his own

and list go on. Also I am sending in two cards tomorrow (Wednesday) so when you get it please let me know.

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone

BlackBeltNow
8/06/2003 2:41am,
naw. i think that article is enough. like i said ,i didn't get to know him as much as i wanted to. more ppl know him better, and if any article is written about alex, it shoudl be by them, ones who were lucky to meet the man. and i don't think i can write enough using those first 2 things (i never met his son, whcih i find odd b/c in the article it says he brings him to fairtex)

Do Be Open-minded
Don't Be Gullible
-----------------
RIP Alex Gong...