PDA

View Full Version : Whatsup guyys

Trey Keyes
1/23/2007 1:57pm,
Names Trey Keyes.. im pretty knowledgeable on alot of topics.. and im here to learn and give input on other peoples questions.

Sooo lets see here.. im 16.. about 6'0" .. 175 lbs.. last time i checked i was near 5-6 bf%.. umm i fight in the san shou ring.. i study northern praying mantis and baji quan.. mantis for speed and accuracy baji for power and penetration.. umm i boxed for two years.. and wrestled for three.. i found that boxing and wrestling alone.. although great sports just werent all encompassing enough for me.. im a believer in hard work and dedication.. and thats about as much as i can think to say on that aspect.

On a personal level.. i like to do what any 16 year likes to do.. i love parties, always at em always throwin em.. i like going to clubs.. hanging out with friends.. and of course girls.. but all that was basically irrelevant so nevermind.. i also like fishing.. its more than a hobby.. i like all types of fishing.. and i also fly fish.. but ya thats me ina nutshell.. good to be here..

TKDBot
1/23/2007 1:58pm,
BULL RUSH ON Trey Keyes!!!

FickleFingerOfFate
1/23/2007 2:00pm,
Please keep your posts in the standard color and font for general info.

This will make them much easier to read and on the eyes in general

Save the dramatic **** to make a point or add specific emphasis.

Thank you and Welcome to Bullshido

Trey Keyes
1/23/2007 2:06pm,
color = got it

as far as the dramatic **** goes.. not sure what your saying..

FickleFingerOfFate
1/23/2007 2:12pm,
Dramatic **** = Stuff you would normally yell or want to have great attention paid to.

^^^^ see bot message ^^^^^

Or this :

STFU n00b !

Hope that clears things up,

Again, Welcome :qcheerlea

Trey Keyes
1/23/2007 2:14pm,
Oh.. well now that thats cleared up.. the confusion set in when i thought that you were implying that i was posting this "dramatic ****"

FickleFingerOfFate
1/23/2007 3:17pm,
Nope, not criticizing the post at all,

Other people will most likely be along to take care of that.

Otherwise its all good.

aaaargh
1/23/2007 10:08pm,
Names Trey Keyes.. im pretty knowledgeable on alot of topics.. and im here to learn and give input on other peoples questions.

Welcome to Bullshido.

Remember:

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.

FickleFingerOfFate
1/23/2007 10:16pm,
Welcome to Bullshido.

Remember:

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.

I know so much now,

That I figured out I'm a total Idiot :5dunce: