PDA

View Full Version : ninjutsu can beat anything

Pages : [1] 2 3

crablord
1/22/2007 10:49am,
1 touch of a ninjutsu fighter and and ufc guy will be dead, tai chi is also good for killing. mma fighters just get one touch of a tai chi master and they will die from dim mak. plus nijutsu has chi and noone in mma can beat a fighter with chi because they will use the pressure points to not make them be able to do anything, cro cop or bas rutten cannot beat a great master of tai chi and ninjutsu they are the deadliest things because of dim mak and they will use ninja skills to beat them, so this is why mma cant beat tai chi.

just kidding, you fucks

Sam Browning
1/22/2007 10:51am,
Bad troll, 1 out of ten points.

'sco
1/22/2007 11:04am,
my car is leaking fuel.
that can't be a good thing...

Babachewy
1/22/2007 11:10am,
If we could somehow shrink a ninja to the size of a cancer cell, well, the rest is obvious.

FickleFingerOfFate
1/22/2007 11:43am,
Oh, where the hell is Omega when you need him!

n00b tr0lls......Fire up the barbeque. :violent5:

MacWombat
1/22/2007 11:46am,
crablord, don't post until you have at least 100 posts.

crablord
1/22/2007 11:47am,
k, say when :color:

Epicurus
1/22/2007 11:53am,
D- for effort. Come on people, at least say you healed some kid's erectile disfunction by massaging his inner thighs with your chi breathing or you beat up pimps with shuriken or something. People aren't even TRYING anymore.

How many murders did you prevent using chi sao skills? How many secret underground Kumites did you win while no-one was looking except wise old asian men? How many rare diseases have you cured with your Atomic-Level meditation? Can you make the fish in a fish tank come and pay attention to you using your chi powers and delight pet shop owners? Tell us why you don't need to prove you magic powers to us, why you don't want the Randi Million, why honour and respect are more important than fighting ability but you have more of both than anyone here but refuse to back that up because you don't need to!

LIVE, DAMN YOU, LIVE!

jkdbuck76
1/22/2007 11:59am,
Of course ninjas can beat mma guys. And that is because ninjers carry hollowed-out chicken eggs with ash in them.

Donkey_Fizzle
1/22/2007 12:00pm,
Go climb back up Ashidas ass where you belong...................

Axelton
1/22/2007 3:25pm,
wow! i give it a -1/10 for not trying anything new.

Thaiboxerken
1/22/2007 3:37pm,
You need to take lessons from the Systema guys. They are much better at trolling than you.

Neildo
1/22/2007 3:39pm,
Ninjas can't beat ****. I killed 20 ninjas in a dark alley downtown last weekend.

Of course, my stupid friend forgets his video camera at home. What a useless guy.

TEA
1/22/2007 3:57pm,
I like ninjers cooked slow with rock salt and olive oil. Mmmm. . . ninjers.

Other than making me hungry, this thread sucks.

Uechidude
1/22/2007 4:38pm,
Did anyone read the very bottom ? He said just kidding you ****'s...I dont think he is serious. No one, not even a ninjer takes a ninjer seriously....ever. Dont put your j/k **** at the very end like that..you will get flamed hard. But, it is fun to watch !

Doctor X
1/22/2007 4:55pm,
Of course, my stupid friend forgets his video camera at home. What a useless guy.

Would not have mattered, Ninja do not show up on film.

--J.D.