PDA

View Full Version : OMFG, I actually met a non retarded Wing Chun guy:

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Omega Supreme
1/21/2007 3:42pm,
Actually this happened Thursday but I thought I'd share. Guy comes in, tells me he's been walking by my gym for awhile and saw that I taught Kung-fu. I told him all about it and he's like, well I've done Wing Chun and Lau Kune Do and a few other for years. Then he starts going on with the conversation on how he hates what Wing Chun has become after I comment on putting grappling into my kung-fu program.

"Wing Chun was supposed to be this simple art to learn quickly so that people who didn't have a lot of time could learn something useful. Like Western Boxing, it only teaches one thing and the idea of it being all encompassing is ridiculous"

I look at him and say "and you come from a traditional background!?"

This guy is well into his 40's and he responds "yeah, but I also wrestled in high school and college and did boxing."

Go figure guys, and no he's never heard of bullshido.

Ke?poFist
1/21/2007 3:45pm,
Congratulations, now go assrape him anyway

RunningDog
1/21/2007 3:48pm,
He's still a chunner. He must die.

Omega Supreme
1/21/2007 3:49pm,
Congratulations, now go assrape him anyway

Well I wanted to warn him about the Lau Kune Do but I let sleeping dogs lie on that one.

Red Elvis
1/21/2007 4:06pm,
Invite him to train and use video. Bwahahahahaha...

OnceLost
1/21/2007 4:19pm,
Every rule has it's exception, I suppose.

Omega Supreme
1/21/2007 4:24pm,
He's still a chunner. He must die.

BUNNY!!!!!

LI GUY 1
1/21/2007 4:34pm,
Didn't happen without video.

Teh El Macho
1/21/2007 5:34pm,
I know of one like that - the WC school he's from encourages students to cross-train in other arts, specially BJJ, you need to pressure test, and that people who know how to fight, a boxer for instance, won't chi sau in real life. He says the same regarding the bullshit in most WC; those type of chunners are few and far between.

Red Elvis
1/21/2007 5:58pm,
He moves his opponent's balls to the side as he goes for the takedown

You Chunner! :occasion1

RunningDog
1/21/2007 6:24pm,
I know of one like that - the WC school he's from encourages students to cross-train in other arts, specially BJJ, you need to pressure test, and that people who know how to fight, a boxer for instance, won't chi sau in real life. He says the same regarding the bullshit in most WC; those type of chunners are few and far between.

Sounds like how I used to teach my students. Doesn't change the fact that _ing _un sucks my balls - that's right, the ones I haven't washed for a month. And I cycle to work every day and grapple in my spare time.

MacWombat
1/21/2007 6:50pm,
Wing Chun is a lucky lucky man.

Virus
1/21/2007 7:15pm,
Let's all give a big pat on the back to self-hating chunners.

Ke?poFist
1/21/2007 7:19pm,

Virus has just met the head of the nail....and hit it.

RunningDog
1/21/2007 7:42pm,

No, let's torture them with pliers and a blowlamp

colonelpong2
1/21/2007 8:21pm,
A non retarded win chun guy? BULLSHIT! DOESNT HAPPEN! TROLL!!!