PDA

View Full Version : Uhm, something brilliant... uhh... hi!

Mr. Jerusalem
1/20/2007 2:36pm,
How're doin?
After lurking about on BS for about two years or so, I thought I'd finally rub me in with some lubricant, and join up.

A little about me:
Nationality: Norway
(Former) Style: Taekwondo and some basic freefighting with friends from all sorts of styles and streetfight-experiences.

Yeah, I know, TKD, but hell, I was 9 years old, to me the MA was just people in white GI's/Doboks and black belt, with kicks that could devestate everything... Helio, I was young, please forgive me...

These days I'm mostly doing heavy drinking, wich basicly makes me as tough as Tom Waits or Charles Bukowski.

The subject I know already now I want to make a post on is basicly TKD. I know, there are thousands of them, and propably 90% of the posts are started by some person so confident his arguments are so good the post is worth something (although sometimes I think the points might me valid, even though TKD sucks, most BS-veterans view on the art/sport seem everything but objective (unsure on this word, as english is not my language, I mean as in subjective view or objective...).

Anyhow, reccon I've said it mosts... Some things I'll say willl be totally retarded, but hey, I'll learn. And when it comes to the no bashing of noobs, by all means, bash me all you wish, kinda tingles my fanny

TKDBot
1/20/2007 2:37pm,
Welcome aboard, Mr. Jerusalem! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

BackFistMonkey
1/20/2007 2:46pm,
Hello Mr. Jerusalem

Welcome to Bullshido .

How is Norway this time of year ( who am I kidding , how is Norway in general ? I know nothing about it )

Were there a decent number of MA styles to choose from when you chose TKD ? Are there more available now ?

Mr. Jerusalem
1/20/2007 2:52pm,
Instead of editing my first post, I'd rather continue it here with a quick message.
Haven't bother reading all the rules yet, it was a long list, and I recconed it wasn't nessecary for me to read 'em when I'm just doing a noob-post as I can hardly break any rules unless I am a total retard.

I realised my post didn't have much of the info I feel relevant to write to better tell you who I am in meanings of my views and standpoints on MA, so in a day or two I'll write a better-formulated and more informative post.

BackFistMonkey
1/20/2007 2:56pm,
Instead of editing my first post, I'd rather continue it here with a quick message.
Haven't bother reading all the rules yet, it was a long list, and I recconed it wasn't nessecary for me to read 'em when I'm just doing a noob-post as I can hardly break any rules unless I am a total retard.

I realised my post didn't have much of the info I feel relevant to write to better tell you who I am in meanings of my views and standpoints on MA, so in a day or two I'll write a better-formulated and more informative post.

Your first post was fine . Relax . Here in Newbietown you are safe from open flaming and people with pitchforks .

Omega Supreme
1/20/2007 3:52pm,
Your first post was fine . Relax . Here in Newbietown you are safe from open flaming and people with pitchforks .

The only reason he's safe is because he's using lubrication:wav:

Doctor X
1/20/2007 3:56pm,
. . . and you chose to use a condom. . . .

--J.D.

Mr. Jerusalem
1/20/2007 4:15pm,
Lube up, pal...

Not worried about writing something wich will provoke some wankerism... Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will only make me laugh

Ain't got MMA-experience except for fun-fighting with friends in all sorts of arts and watching about every dvd i've come upon, and having a few sparrings with a friend of mine who was in K1

alex
1/20/2007 4:20pm,
what is his name? you should try and get him to join up here if possible

Mr. Jerusalem
1/20/2007 4:40pm,
what is his name? you should try and get him to join up here if possible

I've told him about the site.
I think his scandinavian k1-debute went fairly good. I think he generally had his opponent, but lost due to him not being trained well enough on leg-kicks...

http://www.k-1.se/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=520

Mr. Jerusalem
1/20/2007 4:45pm,
Wouldn't be surprised if some little bitch in here calls him a ***** because he's not muy thai or bjj...

Is that allowed, calling someone a little bitch?
The truth must come out!!!