PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Taiwan

Taiwan-Evo
1/04/2007 3:41am,
I thought I would say hi to all the forum guys here. I have been regularly watching this site for a long time. I am a student of MMA. Trying to establish a good base in all the skills that make a good fighter. I am currently a blue in BJJ. I have belts in kung fu ,karate but don't see the value in them really.I have been doing MA since 15 on and off, I am now 34.

I am currently residing in Taiwan and would like to invite anyone to visit our club here. For information go to our site www.evolutioncombat.com (http://www.evolutioncombat.com)

Soju_King
1/04/2007 4:29am,
MMA in taiwan yaaaaaaay welcome to bullshido

im thinkin about visitin there cause its gonna cost an arm an a leg to go back to states for vacation

Taiwan-Evo
1/04/2007 11:59am,
sweet man. stop by our club. We would be happy to have you roll / strike with us. Did you check the website out? it will give most of the information about us.

Is there much mma in south Korea? One of our guys trained with their national wrestling team says there are some tough dudes.

Soju_King
1/04/2007 6:00pm,
yeah the website was cool. i liked the bios

yeah theres alot of mma in korea mostly on army bases. mma an combatives training.....maybe yall can come over to some of our bases an teach us sometime

theres also the Gong Kwon Yu Sul people in the seoul area. havent seen them around my area just alotta tkd an judo people

Taiwan-Evo
1/04/2007 11:36pm,
Actually now I think about it there was a guy at our last comp in the phillipines who was also going for grading at Stephen Kemphius(machado/fabricio) philipines club.He was from South Korea,I think his name was mike and train at the army barracks mma stuff. Maybe you know him.

I am working on a more professional website at the moment. But glad you found it not too bad.

weechey
1/04/2007 11:44pm,
Hey there, great to see your website - When did your school open? I was in Taiwan just last April, and would have loved to known there was a place to drop by and train. As it turns out, there is a group of guys there who train BJJ in Taipei, but don't have a steady instructor (it's taiwanbjj.org, but from what I understand, the head instructor is based in the US). Next time I head over for vacation I'll be sure to drop by!

Taiwan-Evo
1/04/2007 11:47pm,
Hey there, great to see your website - When did your school open? I was in Taiwan just last April, and would have loved to known there was a place to drop by and train. As it turns out, there is a group of guys there who train BJJ in Taipei, but don't have a steady instructor (it's taiwanbjj.org, but from what I understand, the head instructor is based in the US). Next time I head over for vacation I'll be sure to drop by!
It would be great to have you stop in m8! What do you train and where?
SorryI am a newb,just noticed the styles in the top right of post

Soju_King
1/05/2007 4:34am,
u happen to know which camp he trains at?

Taiwan-Evo
1/05/2007 6:50am,
I'll see if I can find out. He was going for his blue belt I think. Quite a big dude(solid) One of my friends said the corp he was in is pretty hardcore.

Soju_King
1/05/2007 6:58am,
oh ok kool

weechey
1/05/2007 11:01pm,
It would be great to have you stop in m8! What do you train and where?
SorryI am a newb,just noticed the styles in the top right of post

howdy...going on 2 1/2 yrs BJJ now in New York - i'll definitely look you all up next time i'm in taiwan - i eat too much food there anyways, so i'll need the means to burn all those calories off :icon_razz