PDA

View Full Version : Denied access to Ashida Kims forum.... BOO HOO

Pages : [1] 2 3

Donkey_Fizzle
12/15/2006 2:51pm,
Well I went and checked out this raving assclowns website. Being the objective bastard that I am, I wanted to read his side of it and I needed a good laugh anyway. I made no attempts to be missleading so I registered under the same user name that I use here at bullshido. Hell I figured why lie, he's a ninja master who can read my every thought anyway. It's been 36 hours and I have yet to recieve an activation email sent to my account(wich is the same email account I use for bullshido as well). The oddity is that I am allowed to sign in but then it redirects me to a limbo where I awate a activation email. I guess the ninja master sniffed me out and put the kabosh to any percieved attempts at mayhem I hadn't yet planned to unleash in his forum. But you know that fuckers a Jedi and I am sure he saw into the future and just knew I was going to be up to no good even if I hadn't yet realized it. What cracks my ass sideways is the total disservice the man does to himself, by his own hand. I read, to my 6 year old son, most of what was written by Mr. Kim on his site and by the time I was done that poor kid had nearly pissed his pants from laughter. When a 6 year old ask in all seriousness "He isn't for real is he dad???" you know that 90% of the free thinking adult world has to see through his bullshit. As for me, a man-child as describe in detail by the mooseknuckle (as well as all combat sport participants, especially MMAists), Please excuse me while I go take a Kim and wipe my Ashida.

phuquedup
12/15/2006 3:35pm,
this prompted me to finally visit his site. I had heard the name in passing many a time but quite honestly didnt care, and lumped it together with all the other things that are (imo, somewhat unfairly) derided here at bullshido.

the man is clearly insane, or a consumate scam artist. If it hadnt been for the wikipedia entry, and the articles here at bullshido - I would have figured this **** a massive parody. simply... wow.

colonelpong2
12/15/2006 3:39pm,
I wne thru a phase of causing trouble on the AK message boards. Got myself banned several times under various usernames. It was a couple hours of fun, but got bori9ng pretty quick.
They just arent smart enough to ruffle properly

Iscariot
12/15/2006 3:44pm,
I thought you didn't need an activation email for ezboard?

Donkey_Fizzle
12/15/2006 3:54pm,
I thought you didn't need an activation email for ezboard?

I thought so as well. But apparently Mr. Kims superhuman mastery of the Force has thwarted my attempt at enry into his private kingdom. I only want to ask a simple question first coined by Brad Pitt in Seven. "Do crazy people know they're crazy?? Do you ever just sit back and say man I am really fucking nuts??" Or something to that effect. I better watch out, I don't want to wind up on his **** List.

Donkey_Fizzle
12/15/2006 4:00pm,
In all honesty I just wanted to read the horse **** he feeds his loyal followers. But just based on the rantings in his website I'd have to assume that anybody who believes this man has either 1) smoked the same **** "Ashida" did, or 2) have had a deminished mental capacity since birth, in wich case the bastard should be drawn and quatered for exploiting the hadicaped.

Iscariot
12/15/2006 4:29pm,
http://p206.ezboard.com/bashidakimmessageboards

I just got straight on.

Donkey_Fizzle
12/15/2006 4:40pm,
Well I thank you fine sir. If I cannot politely enter through the front door I'll just slip in throug the back.

phuquedup
12/15/2006 4:52pm,
thanks for the direct link - I was prompted to register as well, and I didnt bother

with threads like "energy manipulation", "anime techniques in real life?", and "personals for the martial artist"... this forum needs to get sent to the jeweller, cause its a gem.

Although, I'm still not really convinced half the posters aren't clones / duplicate accounts holding incoherent conversations with themselves.

Donkey_Fizzle
12/15/2006 5:14pm,
I love all the third person refferences he makes to himself.

Donkey_Fizzle
12/15/2006 5:26pm,
I have emaild Mr. Kim at the contact given on his website. Being forthcomeing I explained my situation. I also explained that I had no proffesional affiliation with bullshido, therefor in no position to benifit from any percieved aggitation. I stated that my intersts are purely acidemic and I asked the reason for my denial to his forum. Not that I am holding my breath that he even respond. But based on his never ending rants and raves I don't think he can resist a chance to run his fucking mouth.

Neildo
12/15/2006 5:28pm,
You are so gonna get ninja hate mail.

phuquedup
12/15/2006 5:35pm,
I asked the reason for my denial to his forum.

Forum email confirmations are 'usually' automatic - are you sure it didnt end up in your spam folder or something? I doubt even a net ninja has the time to screen every single potential poster, and then to cross-reference the username with the bullshido database.

Donkey_Fizzle
12/15/2006 5:35pm,
I wonder if sending my address was a mistake?????? kidding........

It's a sad state of affairs when such a deadly person who got into his "club" by "beating people up" (quoted from a letter in wich Kim totally **** talks Stephen K Hays) has to resort to hate mail. I understand the Kim has had to register his hands and feet as leathal weapons (HHAAAAAAA!!!!!!) thus must refrain from physical violence. Oh well. At least when I print out the hate mail I'll have something to read on the shitter.

Donkey_Fizzle
12/15/2006 5:36pm,
and yes I check my spam folder...........

phuquedup
12/15/2006 5:39pm,
and yes I check my spam folder...........

my bad