PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Zacko
12/14/2006 2:23pm,
Never let it be said that I can't blindly follow forum rules.

Howdy all. Name is Zack (if you didn't guess by the handle). 32 years old, from NYC originally now in Seattle via a roundabout route. I've been practicing martial arts for about 22 years, mostly Xingyi and Bagua. I recently started BJJ to improve my ground game and I'm having a great time with it. Not a big MMA follower but I find it entertaining when I happen to catch it flipping channels. No big hate-on for any particular style/school.

MacWombat
12/14/2006 2:24pm,
Welcome to Bullshido. How long ahve you been doing BJJ?

BackFistMonkey
12/14/2006 3:00pm,
Never let it be said that I can't blindly follow forum rules.

Howdy all. Name is Zack (if you didn't guess by the handle). 32 years old, from NYC originally now in Seattle via a roundabout route. I've been practicing martial arts for about 22 years, mostly Xingyi and Bagua. I recently started BJJ to improve my ground game and I'm having a great time with it. Not a big MMA follower but I find it entertaining when I happen to catch it flipping channels. No big hate-on for any particular style/school.

Hey Zack ,

I assume you have read the stickies on the top of each forum and sub forum ? If not do so now ... do not reply to this thread untill you have read ALL the stickies .

Then continue on your merry way .

Merry ChristmaKwanzaSolstiYule'EhHanaEtc ...

:deadhorse

Zacko
12/14/2006 3:01pm,
Not very long at all, maybe 6 months if that. I've been out for a month with separated ribs but I'm looking forward to rolling again in January.

BackFistMonkey
12/14/2006 3:02pm,
Not very long at all, maybe 6 months if that. I've been out for a month with separated ribs but I'm looking forward to rolling again in January.

You're fired .

Zacko
12/14/2006 3:04pm,
You're fired .

You can't fire me, I QUIT! This was a crummy job anyway!

Wait...what?

ViciousFlamingo
12/14/2006 3:05pm,
Welcome to Bullshido, always nice to see our NYC representation growing. When you venture out of Newbietown, be sure to check the NYC Throwdown threads, there were quite a few CMA and BJJers there at our most recent TD. Actually, I think that was the majority...