PDA

View Full Version : Cracky it's GONG SAU time, baby.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

King Sleepless
12/10/2006 4:48am,
Alright doll face. The ticket is on it's way, my Vias has $600 less in the account, but it's going to be worth it to make you suck some of my throat lube down when I tool you, tardfuck. I'm going to be there Friday at around 1:30pm PST. I can either take a cab or you can come and pick me up. Whatever works for me. You have already said that you're up for the challenge, so here I come. Don't chickenshit your way out of this like you did with the head.toilet.now debacle.

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL GONG SAU CHALLENGE TO CRACKY MCSLUGHOOT AKA I CHOKE ON DICK

And after I horseram you I'm going to take your sister out on a nice date. Don't worry, she'll shower before she gets back home.

Here's a screencap of my plane ticket purchase so you can go stretch your scrawny white legs in preparation and go cumdumster yourself for the necessary protein and practice for what I'm about to unleash onto you, hippy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/sircnay/airfare001.jpg

NOW PUT UP OR GO MAKE ME SOME MAPLE SYRUP PANCAKES!

EDIT: Spelled "one" instead of "on."

Roidie McDouchebag
12/10/2006 4:53am,
It's on like donkey kong.

I still won't believe you're coming until I see you, but I can waste 30 mins going to the airport for you not to show up on Friday.

Worst idea ever. Are you a masochist?

King Sleepless
12/10/2006 4:55am,
It's on like donkey kong.

I still won't believe you're coming until I see you, but I can waste 30 mins going to the airport for you not to show up on Friday.

Worst idea ever. Are you a masochist?

Be there half an hour early in case my flight is early.

Is that fear I see? I'm only masochistic when your sister gets kinky.

Roidie McDouchebag
12/10/2006 5:10am,
Hmongga, please.

Cassius
12/10/2006 5:11am,
Don't kill him. I want to sleep with his sister.

DerAuslander
12/10/2006 5:12am,
Don't kill him. I want to sleep with his sister.

Did you miss the part about boldly going where I've gone before?

Cassius
12/10/2006 5:14am,
Did you miss the part about boldly going where I've gone before?Would you rather I sleep with your sister?

King Sleepless
12/10/2006 5:18am,
BITCH PLEASSSSEE!!!!

Here are the terms and conditions:

- Full MMA rules: Knees, elbows, punches to the body and face. All submissions, no holds barred, etc. You know the fucking rules.
- We'll see if any BS members want to show up and "vouch" maybe even get video.
- IF YOU LOSE YOU WILL SING THE FRANK SINATRA SONG, "STRANGER IN THE NIGHT."
- IF YOU LOSE YOU WILL BE SWIRLY'D IN THE TOILET ONCE AND FOR ALL!
- Headgear, 6oz MMA gloves , groin protectors and etc. will be worn.

Prepare to become an internet icon of faggotry.

DerAuslander
12/10/2006 5:19am,
Would you rather I sleep with your sister?

I'm just not sure you'd survive.

She's known for making Marince MCMAP instructors cry and kicking grown men to the curb after making them beg.

Cassius
12/10/2006 5:20am,
I'm just not sure you'd survive.

She's known for making Marince MCMAP instructors cry and kicking grown men to the curb after making them beg.MCMAP is for sissies. And I don't want it bad enough to beg. I just think the novelty would be worth making a half-hearted attempt.

King Sleepless
12/10/2006 5:21am,
The gay relief valve is overflowing. Cracky's already posted his faggotry, any more and she'll blow.

Cassius
12/10/2006 5:21am,
Besides, I have a special talent for getting inside strong women's heads.

DerAuslander
12/10/2006 5:25am,
MCMAP is for sissies. And I don't want it bad enough to beg. I just think the novelty would be worth making a half-hearted attempt.

I wouldn't begrudge you the chance.

Just consider yourself warned.

Cassius
12/10/2006 5:37am,
I wouldn't begrudge you the chance.

Just consider yourself warned.Acute disinterest. The answer to all life's problems.

Roidie McDouchebag
12/10/2006 5:46am,
I'm not wearing any ****** headgear, you can if you want, it won't save you from a concussion when I knee your skull half a dozen times.

DAYoung
12/10/2006 5:53am,
I'm not wearing any ****** headgear, you can if you want, it won't save you from a concussion when I knee your skull half a dozen times.

You have a 6oz MMA afro - headgear would be superfluous.