PDA

View Full Version : LAST DAY TO ORDER SHIRTS! I want a Bullshido Shirt.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

johnny3443
11/21/2006 10:34pm,
I want a shirt like the one in Phrost’s avatar. Can I get one? I have money. -john

HI FOLKS. PHROST HERE. I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION BECAUSE WE ARE NOW OFFERING THESE SHIRTS VIA PRE-ORDER BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER 16TH.

SO CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO BUY ONE OR SEVENTEEN HUNDRED OR TO LOOK AT WHAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD BECAUSE YOU SPENT ALL YOUR MONEY ON HENTAI AND TWIZZLERS.

http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php?name=Content&file=viewarticle&id=19

Olorin
11/21/2006 11:25pm,
I have money. -john

For some reason I think Phrost will be along shortly…

G-G-G Ghost!
11/28/2006 9:46pm,
Yeah I want one too.... see but, I'm kinda in another country altogether, so how possible would that be exactly?

Phrost
11/28/2006 9:53pm,
We can ship to other countries, if you pay extra and are extremely patient!

Working on the shirts and such now.

HonkyTonkMan
11/28/2006 9:57pm,
I want one too but I want to lose about 40 lbs before I buy one.

How much are they?

G-G-G Ghost!
11/28/2006 10:19pm,
hecks yeah! Maybe this way I might even attract a Canberran or two onto the site, lord knows our McDojo-filled city needs it.
Though I too am in the position of wanting to lose about half my body weight before I try sliding this christmas ham into a sporty shirt

Phrost
11/28/2006 11:10pm,
The one in my avatar sold for like $30 because it had overhyped "dry fit" synthetic material that was basically just fancy t-shirt material. If we can get our FightShirts.com site up soon, we'll be offering them at a much more reasonable price, along with actual rashguards too.

Otherwise, I'll have to gather up some funds to buy the shirts up front and then resell them.

Iscariot
11/29/2006 1:57am,
Can we have the option to pay in real money like we do for supporting memberships, but don't for name changes?

Rock Ape
11/29/2006 5:36am,
Just expressing my interest as well Phrost.. Let me know how much and when and I'll have a couple.

Special request tho.. I'd like mine to additionally say

"I larp like a ************"

Thank you (lol)

G-G-G Ghost!
11/29/2006 5:50am,
Phrost, do the shirts have additional long sleeves, or are those just really pale forearms / something extra you're wearing underneath?

Odacon
11/29/2006 2:04pm,
I'd like one too, is it just t-shirts or will there be a range?

ViciousFlamingo
11/29/2006 2:07pm,
I'd also like one or a few, especially if they were rash guards. I love me them slippery-smooth shirts...

Phrost
11/29/2006 2:13pm,
Working on this. Not sure if they'll be available by xmas but I'll try.

We do have the option of doing a big pre-order thing like last time where you pay the money up front, we order the shirts, and when they come in we ship them out to you.

Senshi
11/29/2006 2:14pm,
We can ship to other countries, if you pay extra and are extremely patient!

Working on the shirts and such now.

Patient, I am so patient I'm still waiting for the two I paid for from the last order.

:5censored

Phrost
11/29/2006 2:19pm,
What/?? You're kidding right? Holy **** I thought you'd gotten those.

This is why I hate being involved in the shipping/handling part of the deal. I have no idea what to do when **** like this happens.

Jorec
11/29/2006 2:27pm,
Just another interested customer, i'd definately put in for a pre order if you ran one.