PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun vs Grappling

Pages : [1] 2

WTDude
7/27/2003 6:34pm,
If someone tried to grapple me, I would just kick him in the face.

You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hindlegs but if you get a group of men together you can create a herd of sheep.

The Wastrel
7/27/2003 6:41pm,
If someone tried to kick me in the face, I would just grapple him...6ra99L1ng pwns joo!

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."

Edited by - The Wastrel on July 27 2003 18:42:19

PizDoff
7/27/2003 6:58pm,
why did i click on this thread?

If someone tried to grapple me, I'd shoot him in the head.

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
http://www.fightauthority.com/

Hey guys, do you think we can meet sometime and get some organised despair together?
Between grappling and striking.....

Boyd
7/27/2003 7:31pm,
WT Dude: Sir, I believe you're confusing "grappling" with "standing one foot away from you, waving arms about in a vaguely threatening fashion".

Humans rule. Dolphins can suck it.

Stold3
7/27/2003 7:34pm,
If someone tried to grapple me, I'd just bite him, gouge his eyes out then hit him in the groin. After sticking my thumb up his butt of course. Go turkish wrestling!

PizDoff
7/27/2003 7:48pm,
"After sticking my thumb up his butt of course. Go turkish wrestling!"

i've read about that as a self defense technique....

don't have first-"hand" experiance with it though

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
http://www.fightauthority.com/

Hey guys, do you think we can meet sometime and get some organised despair together?
Between grappling and striking.....

Stold3
7/27/2003 7:51pm,
I'd imagine it's quite effective.

WTDude
7/27/2003 7:58pm,
WT Dude: Sir, I believe you're confusing "grappling" with "standing one foot away from you, waving arms about in a vaguely threatening fashion".

Humans rule. Dolphins can suck it.

You sound just like the prosecuting attorney at my trial. Anyone who makes a quick movement near me is going to get kicked in the face. Like the guy who claimed he was just trying to "shake my hand".

You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hindlegs but if you get a group of men together you can create a herd of sheep.

The Wastrel
7/27/2003 10:55pm,
Isn't face-kicking a "quick movement near [you]"?

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."

Pandinha
7/27/2003 11:05pm,
Thumb up the butt. For us wrestlers, it's called "checking the oil".

I have yet to see WT do any good against grappling.

==================
"When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado

Phoenix
7/27/2003 11:12pm,
Checking the oil? LOL...damn, I needed to laugh today.

Thanks Anthony!

"You can't cast aspersions on someone because they're wearing a cape. Superman wore a cape, and I'll be damned if I'll let you say something bad about him." - Jerry Seinfeld

deus ex machina
7/27/2003 11:22pm,
People don't know about "checking the oil"??!??! No wonder grappling pwnz jo0!!!!

~
danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

The Wastrel
7/27/2003 11:24pm,
Get online Deus you beyotch.

Blad3
7/28/2003 1:08am,
"why did i click on this thread?" Because you;re an idi....*DOH*

"People don't know about "checking the oil"??!??! No wonder grappling pwnz jo0!!!!" er Wastrel and SanSoo where telling me that you did quite a bit...no a tremendous amount of oil checking at the Bullshido throw down....sooo....

"If you don't know how to Grapple/Wrestle you don't know how to fight, that's the prerequisite to fighting" David Tank Abbott (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/displayfighter.cfm?fighterid=110)

Blad3
7/28/2003 1:12am,
hey "WTDUDE" what if some1 tried to grapple you standing up? the clinch? hm? uh?? UH????!

"If you don't know how to Grapple/Wrestle you don't know how to fight, that's the prerequisite to fighting" David Tank Abbott (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/displayfighter.cfm?fighterid=110)

WTDude
7/28/2003 11:43am,
I would stand up and kick him right in the cauliflower.