PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys :D

fokinator
11/19/2006 11:40pm,
Hi, I've been lurking for a good two weeks now, and I've finally decided to register and participate :D

In the past I have studied Wing Chun, which most of you (from what I have read) don't hold a very high opinion of haha.

Im here mostly for some good laughs and to just learn as much as I can about most martial arts. Hope to be contributing soon :D

ViciousFlamingo
11/19/2006 11:45pm,
Are you studying any martial arts currently, or if not, interested in taking any?

I did the chun for a while, I'm never going back. :P

Oh, and welcome to Bullshido.

patfromlogan
11/19/2006 11:49pm,
Oh wc is just fine as long as you cross train (a lot).

fokinator
11/19/2006 11:50pm,
I've stopped training for the past two years or so mostly because University + a part time job leaves me with little time to devote to training -__-

I would like to continue training again soon though when im all finished with school.

Hopefully I can sorta get a good feeling of which form of martial arts is right for me by reading through most of the posts here.

thanks for the warm welcome :D

MacWombat
11/20/2006 12:59am,
Glad to see you have an open mind. Welcome to Bullshido.

Uechidude
11/20/2006 1:10pm,
Yes...Welcome to BullShido.

RunningDog
11/20/2006 6:30pm,
Could I please add a 'Welcome to Bullshido'.
I too am an ex-chunner. I hope you read around and settle on an MA which trains properly, and actually works.

Axelton
11/20/2006 6:34pm,
ive never done any _ing _un myself but if it wasnt for Bullshido who knows if i would have or not.

RunningDog
11/20/2006 6:43pm,
ive never done any _ing _un myself but if it wasnt for Bullshido who knows if i would have or not.

You would have for sure. You'd be playing sticky hands right now with your buddy Rufus.

Axelton
11/20/2006 7:01pm,
You would have for sure. You'd be playing sticky hands right now with your buddy Rufus.

oh god the mental images are just too much!:new_Eyecr

RunningDog
11/20/2006 7:18pm,
oh god the mental images are just too much!:new_Eyecr

So you do have a buddy called Rufus?

vinhthekid
11/20/2006 11:06pm,
yeah, there's alot of info here, i'm actually fucktard surprised at the sheer amount whenever I think about it. look aroujnd. go find a real martial art.

welcome to the bullshido. prepare to be bullied.

TKD Black Belt
11/20/2006 11:13pm,
Meh? He's in Newbie Town not much bullying to be had here.

Welcome to Bullshido (look out for Doc X he's really mean) and enjoy the main forums. My suggestion, keep an open mind and try not to get into silly arguments.

TKD

Axelton
11/20/2006 11:14pm,
hey TKD BB is that you in your avatar? if so how the hell did u get a ufc belt?! lol

MacWombat
11/20/2006 11:15pm,
I don't get it Axelton.

TKD Black Belt
11/21/2006 12:35am,
hey TKD BB is that you in your avatar? if so how the hell did u get a ufc belt?! lol

Well although there exist strong similarities between me and St. Peezee sadly he is not me, nor I him as it were. Someone complained about my bloody short picture so I changed it but I might go back.

TKD