PDA

View Full Version : When Throwdowns go wrong

Pages : [1] 2

RunningDog
11/17/2006 6:21pm,
This ugly fella (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6157190.stm)had a disagreement on an internet forum, and went round to the guys house with a pickaxe handle and a machete.

I'm glad BS throwdowns aren't that hardcore.
They're not, are they.
Tell me they're not.

PizDoff
11/17/2006 6:26pm,
He was armed with a pickaxe handle and was with a man carrying a machete.
What about the other guy? Did he think the internet insultings insinuated such a great idea to attack someone?

RunningDog
11/17/2006 6:31pm,
What about the other guy? Did he think the internet insultings insinuated such a great idea to attack someone?

Some people are dumb and unpleasant to a spectacular degree. What can you say.

Ryno
11/17/2006 6:46pm,
Yeah, that was just wrong. But nevertheless, don't talk **** unless you are willing and able to back it up.

RunningDog
11/17/2006 6:58pm,
Yeah, that was just wrong. But nevertheless, don't talk **** unless you are willing and able to back it up.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak...

He was obviously willing, he answered the door with a knife, but it didn't help him much. Should've gone to a Dog Brothers seminar.

Teh El Macho
11/17/2006 7:00pm,
Yeah, that was just wrong. But nevertheless, don't talk **** unless you are willing and able to back it up.Yep pretty much. One never knows what kind of fruitcake loser on the other side of the byte stream. Putting that aside, Jesus Christ, what a fucking loser, going off like that because somebody insulted him on the net. Craptacularly pathetic. :tongue2:

RunningDog
11/17/2006 7:03pm,
What I was really trying to get at was, could it happen here?

Uechidude
11/17/2006 7:09pm,
What I was really trying to get at was, could it happen here?
Yes. Gary is going to snipe us all. Well or "COCK MASTER" kill us ?

RunningDog
11/17/2006 7:18pm,
Yes. Gary is going to snipe us all. Well or "COCK MASTER" kill us ?

****. I was about to post my address and offer an open 'weapons' challenge, but I'm not sure now.
:qleft1: :qright2:

Axelton
11/17/2006 8:21pm,
so he wasnt found guilty because he was taunted to come and meet him where he'd be met with weapons?

Mr. Jones
11/17/2006 9:57pm,
No running dog. This is a martial art forum so we have "official challenges" Omega won't show up at your doorstep and beat you up. He'll show up and beat you up at your school.

RunningDog
11/17/2006 10:01pm,
No running dog. This is a martial art forum so we have "official challenges" Omega won't show up at your doorstep and beat you up. He'll show up and beat you up at your school.

Awesome. Will he have a pickaxe handle?
And do I have to pay for his plane ticket?

Mr. Jones
11/17/2006 10:07pm,
No, Omega beats people up with his fist. One time Omega was even going to Korea to beat someone up. They weren't paying for his plane ticket.

RunningDog
11/17/2006 10:09pm,
No, Omega beats people up with his fist. One time Omega was even going to Korea to beat someone up. They weren't paying for his plane ticket.

Did he go in the end?

Mr. Jones
11/17/2006 10:10pm,
I don't think so. I think the Korean grand master came online and told Omega not to come.

RunningDog
11/17/2006 10:18pm,
I don't think so. I think the Korean grand master came online and told Omega not to come.

Ha, what a *****. Omega can come to our throwdown, I'll beat him down any day of the week. Oh yes. I know teh deadly.