PDA

View Full Version : Takedowns on pavement

Pages : [1] 2

DaChinkOfSteel
11/16/2006 9:04am,
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but it's a video of two kids fighting in what looks like a parking lot...one tries to "box" the other's obviously a wrestler...good slams/takedown...I can only imagine what would have happened if they didn't break it up at the very end...

http://www.yikers.com/video_dude_gets_slammed_into_the_pavement.html

GoldenJonas
11/16/2006 9:22am,
No ****, the end was setting up to be some serious Matt Hughes ****. That would have been very bad.

johnny3443
11/16/2006 9:22am,
I like this video of _ing _hun sparring:
http://www.yikers.com/video_girls_bitch_slap_the_hell_out_of_each_other. html

Teh El Macho
11/16/2006 9:33am,
**** I wish the other pals handn't stopped the wrestler dude from slamming the boxer-wannabe on his head. ****, if somebody slammed the **** out of me like that, I would roll over and show my fucking belly as a sign of submission. That guy is a wrestler, no doubt about that - I'm saving this clip on youtube as proof that grappling/wrestling does work on glass and lava :P

Also, that other guy didn't know how to box... or do anything at all to begin with. By trying to save face and go at the wrestler again and again, he really risked getting seriously fucked up...

... I really wished they didn't break up the fight, though.

Teh El Macho
11/16/2006 9:35am,
No ****, the end was setting up to be some serious Matt Hughes ****. That would have been very bad.I think I'm evil and going straight to hell cuz I really wanted to see that executed :evil6:

Epicurus
11/16/2006 11:13am,
When are people going to understand that the point of grappling is not to slam YOURSELF onto the ground/pavement/broken glass, but rather your OPPONENT, who is too smart to train in grappling?

And yes, this video (and the streetfighter vs. MMA and the judo throw one and others) is a great thing to have on hand for the''wrestle no work on street" crowd.

Axelton
11/16/2006 11:25am,
well the wrestler dude showed the non believers once again that piss, semen, discarded needles, blood, glass, lava, and hookers do not hurt teh grapple on teh street.

Roidie McDouchebag
11/16/2006 11:44am,
I really wished they didn't break up the fight, though.

You wish a kid got spiked onto pavement, on his skull...

meataxe
11/16/2006 11:44am,
You could see the lava, right at the 1:00 mark!!!

TehDeadlyDimMak
11/16/2006 11:50am,
When are people going to understand that the point of grappling is not to slam YOURSELF onto the ground/pavement/broken glass, but rather your OPPONENT, who is too smart to train in grappling?

OH THATS what I've been doing wrong.

Chizilds
11/16/2006 11:52am,
You guys are idiots.... he clearly had his lava shirt on... too bad for the other guy who didnt!

Teh El Macho
11/16/2006 2:04pm,
You wish a kid got spiked onto pavement, on his skull...Yes. And he is not a kid. Anyone over 15 is not a kid. That's old enough to know what to get into. And he got it coming.

He repeatedly went for it, even when it was apparent he had no chance against this dude. Moreover, on the 3rd round, he asked the wrestler to let him go off the clinch ("let me go. let me go.") just to try, one more time to rush him.

I'd say the wrestler showed a lot of restrain in not spiking onto the pavement in the first, second and even third round. If you constantly put your finger in a fan just to prove something, and eventually you get it broken, you got it coming.

Same with this man. And notice that I say man. Not kid, man. He got it coming, he was trying to do damage as well, even after he the wrestler let him go as he requested. I have no sympathy for retards who keep coming for more. If he wants "Darwin", let him get it.

Roidie McDouchebag
11/16/2006 2:18pm,
I think being a member of those Contra deathsquads has fucked with your head.

Teh El Macho
11/16/2006 2:22pm,
Yes. Actually the contra remarks is kind of true. And proud of thank you very much.

Roidie McDouchebag
11/16/2006 2:33pm,
That is either the most fantastic troll post ever, or you are completely fucking insane.

Teh El Macho
11/16/2006 3:01pm,
That is either the most fantastic troll post ever, or you are completely fucking insane.check your PM.