PDA

View Full Version : Dagon Akujin Would Rather Play Sticky Hands Than Drink With Women

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

DerAuslander
11/09/2006 2:57am,
Alternately Titled:

WHY DERAUSLANDER108 IS MORALLY OPPOSED TO _NG _UN

So...tonight being the anniversary party of my bar, I sent out a bunch of text messages to peoples to let them know to come drink for really cheap.

I send Dagon a message letting him know that liquor will flow freely and that there will be women present.

His response:

"Can't make it. Checking out _ng _un school in the city."

Loser.

Anyway, several hours and several drinks later, I get this message:

"omg no wonder people hate kung fu what the **** jesus"

The text conversation proceeded to go something like this:

Aus: You skipped drinking with my sister (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1229686&postcount=69) to check out a crappy _ng _un school.
Dagon: GODDAMN!
Aus: I'm going to devote an entire thread in YMAS to your idiocy.
Dagon: With pics! (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1230582&postcount=86)
Aus: If you think I'm posting drunken pics of my sister on Bullshido, you are more fucked in the head than I thought.
Dagon: But I asked nicely!

So, ladies and gentleman, it has been said that _ng _un is a disease that destroys rational thought.

I offer you that prolonged contact with the Wingy Chingy will also rob you of any desire to spend time with the female species.

In the month of Taekwondo Sucking...I would like to remind you that...

While Taegwondo may suck...

Unlike _ng _un...

TKD IS STILL ALL ABOUT THE CHICKS.

Here endeth the lesson.

LolodesBois
11/09/2006 3:19am,
How about Pics of other drunk hotties at the bar ?

And Dagon what the HELL is wrong with you, turn down free drinks and girls for WC I mean how crazy is that ?!

Mr. Jones
11/09/2006 3:29am,
So Dagon's gay?

DerAuslander
11/09/2006 3:48am,
How about Pics of other drunk hotties at the bar ?

I might be able to swing that.

And Dagon what the HELL is wrong with you, turn down free drinks and girls for WC I mean how crazy is that ?!

That's what I'm saying!!!

DerAuslander
11/09/2006 3:50am,
So Dagon's gay?

No, he's definitely not gay. I watched him spurn the extremely overt mating rituals of a drunken gay vampire on Halloween. He's definitely not gay.

No, Wingy Chingy is worse than the gay.

King Sleepless
11/09/2006 3:53am,
**** that ****. It is now official that doing TKD is the only way to get ladies. All of the TKD'ers should be in the know about this. But if not, PLEASE PM me. I will show you.

I have seen the prophecy come true. I know the truth and I have made the exodus. Come together my TKD brothers and sisters for I have found the holiest of Holy grounds.

feedback
11/09/2006 4:35am,
"omg no wonder people hate kung fu what the **** jesus" lol sounds great. FYI Dagon, you need your fucking priorities straightened. It goes like this: Partying > Training > Sleep > Studying

sochin101
11/09/2006 4:45am,
Der, I feel your pain... a little while ago, my bestest and oldest friend (I hadn't seen for a couple of years) looked me up.
While we were shooting the breeze, he asked if I was still training... I told him I was rehabbing my knee and was almost ready, but was gonna look for something different... meaning probably grappling (nut-riding will get you in the end, apparently)...
"Oh, sweet, look me up, I'll come with. Hey, I really fancy wing chun"

A little piece of me died.

King Sleepless
11/09/2006 6:24am,
Der, I feel your pain... a little while ago, my bestest and oldest friend (I hadn't seen for a couple of years) looked me up.
While we were shooting the breeze, he asked if I was still training... I told him I was rehabbing my knee and was almost ready, but was gonna look for something different... meaning probably grappling (nut-riding will get you in the end, apparently)...
"Oh, sweet, look me up, I'll come with. Hey, I really fancy wing chun"

A little piece of me died.

Don't worry, it's not like you were using your penis anyway.

sochin101
11/09/2006 6:55am,
Don't worry, it's not like you were using your penis anyway.
Dude, I have the internet...? Hello? Kleenex deliver in bulk... to my door! I have hairy palms and poor eyesite!

Wait, why am I defending my questionable self-abuse habits so fervently?
'Cos it's all I have!

HonkyTonkMan
11/09/2006 7:10am,
TKD chicks are awesome.

If you are wearing a BB...then look out......TKD chicks and hot TKD moms are all over you.
Now to really get your pimp on....you need to become an instructor.
I have never been hit on so much in my life. I got my BB....became an instructor...and damn.
To bad my wife is married.

Here are some of things that have been said to me....

"You look great in the Gi. It shows off your hairy chest." TKD Mom

"Wow.....You throw great kicks. I like limber men." TKD Practitioner (Age 24)

"How long does ittake you to get out of that Gi?" TKD Mom. I am sure this was taken out of context but this TKD Mom is a definite MILF.

"You look good in that red Gi. Cherrries are red too." TKD Practitioner (age 33)

"Can you see my boobs in this Gi top?" TKD Practitioner (age 38)

Disclaimer: All the quotes came from WOMEN in TKD.

Stick
11/09/2006 8:25am,
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

When I come to town, you can bet your ass I won't skip meeting Der's sister for _ing _ucking _un.

MaverickZ
11/09/2006 9:04am,
Der!!! Text me earlier next time ************!

Kayne
11/09/2006 9:27am,
**** that ****. It is now official that doing TKD is the only way to get ladies.
I respectfully disagree.

DerAuslander
11/09/2006 11:16am,
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

When I come to town, you can bet your ass I won't skip meeting Der's sister for _ing _ucking _un.

_ing _ucking _un...lmao...

So when you getting here?

PM me your cell number, we'll get in touch. I'm crap for organizing Throwdowns, but it seems I've become the unofficial MD Bullshido Drinkdown Coordinator.

Do we get fists for that?

DerAuslander
11/09/2006 11:18am,
Der!!! Text me earlier next time ************!

Dude, how is 8pm not early?!?

Oh, and after my bar closed, we went down the street to Sean Donlon's to hear Written Prisms play. Those dudes friggin rock! My sister and her girlfriends were gettin their dance on while I put the swerve on one of my new favorite bartenders.