PDA

View Full Version : Butthole TaekwonDo Instructors

Pages : [1] 2

Mr. Jones
11/08/2006 12:18am,
I really want to say Asshole TaekwonDo Instructors but it's against the thread starting rules. Let's see what do I remember about the TaeKwonDo school I went to when I was 11, 9 or whatever.

This instructor asked all the kids including me what was their religion one by one. He also asked me how many brothers and sisters I had.

After that he asked only the Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese kids to say "shrimp fried rice"

I told my mom in the car the next day what he asked and told the kids in the class. She went in and told all the black and brown belt instructors that if they ever did anything like that again she we tell all the parents and put them out of business. My mother also said she would kick all their motherfucking asses up and down the dojo.

youtube
11/08/2006 12:27am,
ok. so.....

this was actually a part of another thread right?

Mr. Jones
11/08/2006 12:55am,
No. I created this thread.

Mr. Jones
11/08/2006 1:12am,
Does anyone else have any other stories.

Emevas
11/08/2006 1:16am,
Figures an Aikidoka would need his mom to beat up his TKD instructors.

GRAB MY WRIST
11/08/2006 1:24am,
I really want to say Asshole TaekwonDo Instructors but it's against the thread starting rules. Let's see what do I remember about the TaeKwonDo school I went to when I was 11, 9 or whatever.

This instructor asked all the kids including me what was their religion one by one. He also asked me how many brothers and sisters I had.

After that he asked only the Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese kids to say "shrimp fried rice"

I told my mom in the car the next day what he asked and told the kids in the class. She went in and told all the black and brown belt instructors that if they ever did anything like that again she we tell all the parents and put them out of business. My mother also said she would kick all their motherfucking asses up and down the dojo.

Why is "shrimp fried rice" consider a bad thing. Is it a racist/degoratory remark in Texas? I just don't follow your story Mr Jones.

GMW

markcos262
11/08/2006 1:31am,
think about it he gets the asian kids to say "shlimp flied lice".

Mr. Jones
11/08/2006 1:37am,
Figures an Aikidoka would need his mom to beat up his TKD instructors.

Dude I was like 4ft tall.

Dude did you take a break from bullshido? I haven't seen you around.

Mr. Jones
11/08/2006 1:39am,
Why is "shrimp fried rice" consider a bad thing. Is it a racist/degoratory remark in Texas? I just don't follow your story Mr Jones.

GMW

In America it's considered a very racist joke. Chinese and a couple of people in other Asian countries can't prounce the R sound. Mark explains it pretty well.

think about it he gets the asian kids to say "shlimp flied lice".

HwangJangLee
11/08/2006 3:59am,
so people taking a asian martial art are making fun of asians??? What assholes! well thats the south for ya

bad credit
11/08/2006 8:30am,
****, welcome to American.

bad credit
11/08/2006 8:31am,
America, ****.

GoldenJonas
11/08/2006 8:48am,
****, welcome to American.

America, ****.

HA!!! That speaks volumes right there.

Mr. Jones
11/08/2006 8:50am,
so people taking a asian martial art are making fun of asians??? What assholes! well thats the south for ya

Umm this was in Fremont California. I'm not from Texas.

MaverickZ
11/08/2006 9:30am,
This is officially one of the stupidest threads in a long while.

Mr. Jones
11/08/2006 9:44am,
This is officially one of the stupidest threads in a long while.

Butthole. Martial arts are about respect and making fun of FOB Chinese kids.