PDA

View Full Version : anime techniques in REAL LIFE!!!!!!!

kracker
10/27/2006 3:15pm,
I know we have already raped Ashida Kim's credibility harder and more repeatedly than an embezzeling computer hacker in a prison shower but I still find it fun to go to his forums sometimes when I'm bored at work (bullshido gets firewalled for some reason). Anyways flame me as hard as you want for bringing up AK for the zillionth time but I seriously dare you to click this link and not laugh your ass off. Bad enough a guy asks what anime techniques can be done in real life but he's TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!!

http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimmessageboardsfrm8.showMessage?topicID=77 .topic

kracker
10/27/2006 3:18pm,
Oh this should be in YMAS could a mod please move it

datdamnmachine
10/27/2006 3:37pm,
To hell with the anime techniques, that picture of one page from the Deadpool comic book is classic. I actually have that issue, back when I used to collect comic books. Hilarious!

Captain Spaulding
10/27/2006 3:47pm,
I've seen Carlos Newton do a kamehameha...

meataxe
10/27/2006 4:00pm,
I know we have already raped Ashida Kim's credibility harder and more repeatedly than an embezzeling computer hacker in a prison shower...
Now there's an awkward metaphor!

ViciousFlamingo
10/27/2006 5:47pm,
"Yay now is fighty time, fighty time, blood blood BLOOD."

chaosexmachina
10/27/2006 11:10pm,
Hahahaha. I wonder how that fight turns out (Deadpool vs. Wolverine)...?

Nosurrender
10/28/2006 10:37am,
I've seen Carlos Newton do a kamehameha...

The two-level push is not useless and it should not be ridiculed by cartoon imitations.

datdamnmachine
10/30/2006 10:48am,
Hahahaha. I wonder how that fight turns out (Deadpool vs. Wolverine)...?

Wolverine slices into pretty bad and Deadpool likes it. It was what he wanted. Seems he was depressed for some reason and needed to be mutilated a bit to get his spirits back up.