PDA

View Full Version : rip a guy's throat

Pages : [1] 2

Tong Po
7/24/2003 10:29pm,
How hard is it to rip a guy's throat out? Larynx and all? Does it take a lot of effort?

Boyd
7/24/2003 10:33pm,
The hardest part is actually getting the guy to the fatality screen. Once he's been beaten, it's relatively easy.

Run, Run, Run, down, high punch.

Humans rule. Dolphins can suck it.

Blad3
7/24/2003 10:34pm,
lol boyd.

"Wrestling is the Martial Art of America";
"If you don't know how to wrestle you don't know how to fight, that's the prerequisite to fighting" David Tank Abbott (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/displayfighter.cfm?fighterid=110)

FingerorMoon?
7/24/2003 11:49pm,
Watch Roadhouse. Pat explains all.

Boyd rules.

CrimsonTiger
7/25/2003 1:02am,
But you HAVE to use those three fingers in THAT configuration...any other won't work.

And you're fucked if they have done IRON NECK training...or are wearing a turtleneck shirt.

Regards,
CrimsonTiger

"You're my hero man!!!" -omega 07/23/03

kusa
7/25/2003 1:53am,
possable, but you d have to do a lot of finget conditionin, better of gettin a hard as **** punch for self offense. ps ignore whatever blade says, everyone else does.........

PizDoff
7/25/2003 5:55am,
wtf? i do it all the time!

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
http://www.fightauthority.com/

Hey guys, do you think we can meet sometime and get some organised despair together?

Akuma
7/25/2003 7:20am,
Yeah PizdShit, you do it in your dreams!

Go away and **** yourself!

Fisting Kittens
7/25/2003 7:24am,
**** himself? himself is not crap. No no far better to **** the crap.

---------
I have discovered the true essence of Bullshido: To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And hear the lamentation of their women.
In short: to flame.

Ersin
7/25/2003 7:28am,
i got punch that rip you ass

Akuma
7/25/2003 7:54am,
From Funakoshi's works:

Once, for example, I heard someone who professed to be an authority tell his astonished listeners that "in karate we have a kata called nukite. Using only the five fingers of one hand, a man may penertrate his adversary's rib cage, take hold of the bones, and tear them out of the body.

*** snip ***

The fact is that the karate enthusiast who overstates and exaggerates and indeed perverts the nature of the art is a skillful conversationalist, true enough, and he will certainly succeed in fascinating his listeners and convincing them that karate is something frightful. But what he is saying is utterly untrue, and furthermore he knows it. As to why he does it - well, it sounds good.
What nonsense!

Even if you practiced with your life Tong Po, you won't be able to do it. You've been had by movies and McDojo's. Although it sounds great--certainly does--no man could possibly go beyond bounds of his physical limit much less his strength.

If I were you Tong Po, I would give up this belief right away.

Go away and **** yourself!

Goojeanleans
7/25/2003 10:35am,
Why would you want to rip someone's throat out anyway?

Seigikan
7/25/2003 10:46am,
Why would you want to rip someone's throat out anyway?

Well say, for instance, they had once called me a "dreadlocked monkey." Then I might want to. ;-)

Goojeanleans
7/25/2003 12:51pm,
You do capoeira? Maybe there is a reason to rip someone's throat out after all :)

cyrijl
7/25/2003 12:58pm,
wait, GJL seems angry...do you do kenpo?

Aikido is not about fighting. It is about purifying the mind and body - misogi/Aikido is the only fitness activity I know that makes you smile. Alot. You also feel closer to your fellow humans afterwards/----anonymous

Goojeanleans
7/25/2003 1:18pm,
No, stop trying to figure out what martial art I take, man!
I was joking with the guy anyway :)

BTW "dreadlocked monkeys" was intended to mean hippies dancing like actual monkeys...it was not intended to be a racial slur.