PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a new MA

Pages : [1] 2

ThyskeFAC
10/25/2006 1:07pm,
Why always some ancient art from japan, china….somewhere east….

Why not?

----------------------------- Original Irish Drunken Boxing ------------------------------

Hear ye Hear ye!

Enough of Katas, Dojos and heavy suits? Want to learn a combat style that works?

Learn Irish Drunken Boxing!!!

An ancient style of the old, invented by grandpoppy McGee while he was meditating alone in a tavern with his head on the bar at 4 a.m. When the bartender wanted to throw him out he discovered the powers of alcohol and head butted himself to more booze.
The style was then brought to Europe through Liam O´Tool during numerous football games. It is a forbidden (the police might arrest you because the are scared) art of street combat, where you learn to:

1) fight multiple opponents (usually the fans of the other teams),
2) use weapons (beer bottles, baseball bats, chains)
3) fight opponents in Bodyarmor (damn police riot control)

Learn the deadly strikes as : The leprechaun kicks out, Red River Dance, and the Unlucky charm.

You don’t need to work out (you would need more alcohol to get wasted)
Train everywhere with your mates. (Preferably Bars and football games)
AND …even if you get your ass kicked….you hardly feel it! (Almost like chi powers, ours just tastes better!)

Order the complete 4 series DVDs for 99$ NOW and learn from ye old Paddy “Sheep Molester” O´Brain what the technique of STICKY HANDS really is!

Any one interested?

Ke?poFist
10/25/2006 2:00pm,
Here's an idea: Kill yourself

steve_990
10/25/2006 2:02pm,
Here's an idea: Kill yourself

KempoFist must be Irish ;)

babo78
10/25/2006 2:04pm,
Original Irish Drunken Boxing

This is soooo stolen from Chinese Drunken Fist Kung Fu. Everything was invented by Chinese at least 2000 yrs earlier dontcha know.

If it wasn't invented by chinese 2000 yrs ago, either Koreans did or Japanese did. If neither did, westerners invented but asians stole it and made it better.

OK? so gtfo.

JP
10/25/2006 2:05pm,
c'mon,

that's funny. Meditating at the pub one night with his head on the bar......

PirateJon
10/25/2006 2:08pm,
For certain 'tis a shameful spite, and dreadful to the heart,
For an Irishman to see a fight, and not be taking part.

"How McPherson Held the Floor"

HonkyTonkMan
10/25/2006 2:13pm,
Why always some ancient art from japan, china….somewhere east….

Why not?

----------------------------- Original Irish Drunken Boxing ------------------------------

Hear ye Hear ye!

Enough of Katas, Dojos and heavy suits? Want to learn a combat style that works?

Learn Irish Drunken Boxing!!!

An ancient style of the old, invented by grandpoppy McGee while he was meditating alone in a tavern with his head on the bar at 4 a.m. When the bartender wanted to throw him out he discovered the powers of alcohol and head butted himself to more booze.
The style was then brought to Europe through Liam O´Tool during numerous football games. It is a forbidden (the police might arrest you because the are scared) art of street combat, where you learn to:

1) fight multiple opponents (usually the fans of the other teams),
2) use weapons (beer bottles, baseball bats, chains)
3) fight opponents in Bodyarmor (damn police riot control)

Learn the deadly strikes as : The leprechaun kicks out, Red River Dance, and the Unlucky charm.

You don’t need to work out (you would need more alcohol to get wasted)
Train everywhere with your mates. (Preferably Bars and football games)
AND …even if you get your ass kicked….you hardly feel it! (Almost like chi powers, ours just tastes better!)

Order the complete 4 series DVDs for 99$ NOW and learn from ye old Paddy “Sheep Molester” O´Brain what the technique of STICKY HANDS really is!

Any one interested?

This sounds a lot like t3h d34dly arts Ashida Kim claimed he learned while on a ninjar training run in Ireland. He offered to sell me the DVDs.

Dan Webre advised me against buying them.

From Bell2Bell
10/25/2006 2:22pm,
:icon_lol:

DdlR
10/25/2006 4:34pm,
http://www.geocities.com/glendoyle/bata/

Rince an Bhata Uisce Bheatha (pronounced rinkan watta ishka vaaha) is Gaelic for Whiskey Stick Dancing. However, Rince an Bhata Uisce Bheatha isn't a form of Irish dance, it's a Doyle Clan's style of Irish stick fighting -- the martial art most Irishmen used to settle their disputes in the 18th and 19th centuries -- so the only dancing you will be doing will be at the party after the brawl.

pauli
10/25/2006 4:38pm,
someone got a link to the monty python welsh fighting system thing?

Odacon
10/25/2006 4:57pm,
ThyskeFAC, please walk into an Irish bar or just come over here and announce your great idea. Report back on your findings.

Das Moose
10/25/2006 5:43pm,

Any one interested?

The fact that you think it's the Irish who have fun poked at them for sheep fucking tells me all I need to know.

DDale
10/26/2006 6:20am,
Just a quick question, does anyone think that the OP would be acceptable if the subject was blacks or jews?

And yes I am Irish.

Asriel
10/26/2006 6:34am,
The fact that you think it's the Irish who have fun poked at them for sheep fucking tells me all I need to know.
You don't have to be Welsh to love Lamb :toothy9:

Buffman
10/26/2006 6:42am,
Ah but as an Irishman who lives in Ireland (Dublin) & works in a bar... I can honestly say Irish drunken boxing exists. Then again in my experience over the last month so does :-

"Drunken British Boxing" - A Scottish and Englishman having a go at a large group of doormen

"Drunken Polish Boxing"

"Drunken Chinese Boxing"

"Brunken Brazilian Slapping"

All involve the complex & hard to master "Wobble" footwork pattern, the Unstoppable "Haymaker" swing, The incompehensible "Slur" vocalisation

BUT NOT ONE USE OF THE D3ADLY "SHEEP"

All of the above I can see as being equally useful against armed & armoured adversaries.

Buffman
10/26/2006 6:43am,
But the brazilian was the only one doing it in heels!!!