PDA

View Full Version : Teacher of mine

Pages : [1] 2

Nat Su Kau (The White War
7/24/2003 10:40am,
All respect to Teacher and ancient way. Teacher of mine say that grappling no good. He say that Me no grapple in fight. He say groundfighting no good. He say if grappler close in, to give knee to face. He say Me am not grappler. Me pugilist. He say if choke, grab grappler balls and he let go. He say that if choke also poke grappler eye and he let go. Now Me confuse. He now say dirty fight. Me dirty fight but see grapple benefit. All respect to Teacher and ancient way. Spirits, please forgive me. Me poke eye and attack balls.

All respect to Teacher and ancient way, but Me disagree. Me Muay Thai man but Me see grapple benefit too. Like American Salad Bar, Me like eat what Me want. Like American say, "Eat you shrimp with you lobster." What you American say? You grapple country. You say my Muay Thai good with or without grapple? I like grapple. I see benefit. Instruct, Please.

All respect to Teacher and ancient way but me want to grapple. Me think take Jui Jitsu in Brazil or wrestle in you country but Teacher say disown me. Me cannot have that. Me wan tto be well-round fighter. I want choke Teacher and see if he try poke my eye or grab balls.

Please instruct.

OK USA!!!!!!!

Blad3
7/24/2003 10:47am,
"Teacher of mine say that grappling no good" Grappling good, teacher bad.

"Wrestling is the Martial Art of America";
"If you don't know how to wrestle you don't know how to fight, that's the prerequisite to fighting" David Tank Abbott (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/displayfighter.cfm?fighterid=110)

cyrijl
7/24/2003 11:01am,
I want choke Teacher and see if he try poke my eye or grab balls.
hahahaha...
but seriously, you want your teacher to grab your balls?

Aikido is not about fighting. It is about purifying the mind and body - misogi/Aikido is the only fitness activity I know that makes you smile. Alot. You also feel closer to your fellow humans afterwards/----anonymous

SamHarber
7/24/2003 1:07pm,
think Bangkok Ladyboy... some of them look quite cute

Kensai
7/24/2003 4:39pm,
Actually, he will just blow you off using a fire ball of pure energy, thats how I counter all of those dangerous "wrestler rush's"!

Fighty McGee
7/24/2003 4:42pm,
Hello to The White Troll!

weak.

PizDoff
7/24/2003 7:13pm,
Why doth thou speakest in such a manner?
It happens to be unbecoming to quote thyself in such a way.

Leave your teaching, you are more important, you HAVE to be well rounded.

Aside:I didn't know a username could get so long.

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
http://www.fightauthority.com/

Hey guys, do you think we can meet sometime and get some organised despair together?

Goojeanleans
7/24/2003 11:46pm,
This guy is full of ****. He uses complete correct punctuation, even placing his periods inside the quotations, and using commas appropriately.

He's some idiot trying to gain credibility by talking like a Chinaman or something.

FingerorMoon?
7/25/2003 12:20am,
Troll.

FingerorMoon?
7/25/2003 12:20am,
Although I like this quote:

"All respect to Teacher and ancient way. Spirits, please forgive me. Me poke eye and attack balls."

IndoChinese
7/25/2003 12:21am,
isnt GRABBING the balls technically considered grappling?

peace.

<marquee>REDANTKUNTAO</marquee>
<marquee> INDONESIAN GUNG FU</marquee>

Choke
7/25/2003 1:30am,
Are you Thai or are you retarded?

SLJ
7/25/2003 4:43am,
He's a grappler pissing about, quite funny actually.

And his grammer is good.

----------------------------------------------------------
Now imagine your pain is a white ball of healing light, that's right, your pain, the pain itself is a white ball of healing light....... I don't think so!

Kensai
7/25/2003 5:21am,
Perhaps he could teach Judo Kid.

SLJ
7/25/2003 5:27am,
I think he's beyond help, worth a try though.

----------------------------------------------------------
Now imagine your pain is a white ball of healing light, that's right, your pain, the pain itself is a white ball of healing light....... I don't think so!

Kensai
7/25/2003 5:34am,
"THE RAIN IN SPAIN FALLS MOSTLY ON THE PLANE"

Now repeat.