PDA

View Full Version : Fight Science

muggins
10/16/2006 1:27am,
I have recently seen a program on Discovery Channel called "Fight Science". What a crock! These guys spend a huge amount of time and resources analysing the power of a strike and totally neglect the more important point of where to strike. They also have a (male) Tae Kwon Do "world Champion", twirling a katana like it was a cheerleaders baton , what the !!!!! Their conclusion to the search for the ultimate art , in the first section of the program was a ninja! The program had the potential and technology to be quite informative but it failed terribly.

MacWombat
10/16/2006 1:34am,
It's like you posted this in newbietown just to taunt us. You're brilliantly evil.

If you're not a trolling mastermind, introduce yourself and find the other threads about this show using the search function please.

muggins
10/16/2006 2:34am,
Found out on my first post! Neither evil nor trolling mastermind (whatever trolling is?, this is all new to me). I have taken your advice and now found the search function. Thanks for that. Wombats can be vicious, one tore into my dog last year and took great lumps out of him.