PDA

View Full Version : Mom Charged With Using Baby As Weapon

PizDoff
10/11/2006 2:35pm,
Mom Charged With Using Baby As Weapon

October 9, 2006 10:57 p.m. EST

Josephine Roque - All Headline News Staff Writer

Erie, Pa (AHN) - A woman is charged with swinging her 4-week-old baby at her boyfriend during a domestic dispute. The baby boy, who incurred a fractured skull and bleeding in the brain, is now in a stable condition at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh.

"Never, never, never. I can never remember anything like this," District Attorney Bradley Foulk told the Erie Times-News.

Chytoria Graham, 27 is accused of aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault.

The baby's head had hit Graham's boyfriend and also the child's father.

Police transferred Graham's four other children to the Erie County Office of Children and Youth.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005124178

Perfect reason for removal of custody.

Torakaka
10/11/2006 2:40pm,
That's the most rediculous thing I've ever heard

Neildo
10/11/2006 2:43pm,
Oh man. When she gets to the womens prison, she's in a world of trouble.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer POS.

BackFistMonkey
10/11/2006 2:46pm,
A woman is charged with swinging her 4-week-old baby at her boyfriend during a domestic dispute. The baby boy, who incurred a fractured skull and bleeding in the brain, is now in a stable condition at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh.

Police transferred Graham's four other children to the Erie County Office of Children and Youth.

I am not sure exactly what the hell was going on with that woman but I am glad her kids don't have to deal with that crazy **** anymore .

Doctor X
10/11/2006 8:13pm,
Clearly her parents are to blame for naming her "Chytoria."

--J.D.

Joe Karate
10/11/2006 8:21pm,
[quote=PizDoff]

quote]

I guess you couldn't swing a baby without hitting someone she has slept with . . .

shadowcat
10/22/2006 5:33am,
poor kid....

Toby Christensen
10/22/2006 6:09am,
I was afraid someone would try this one day. Now they have, with sadly predictable results.

chaosexmachina
10/23/2006 1:35am,
Sounds like it hurt the baby more than it hurt those two guys. Baby = Ineffective Weapon.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
10/23/2006 10:27am,
AWESOME

MadeOfOlives
10/23/2006 11:05am,
[quote=PizDoff]

quote]

I guess you couldn't swing a baby without hitting someone she has slept with . . .

I believe that poorly constructed sentence is meant to say "the baby's head hit Graham's boyfriend, who is also the child's father" OR

"Chytoria hit the child's father in the head with her baby."

Draven
10/23/2006 11:56am,
Disgusting ****, lock that woman up and throw away the key.