PDA

View Full Version : Yet another "street" vs "sport" thread...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Da_AzN
10/10/2006 7:09pm,
My brother's friend was bullied and harrassed at school. (I'll call her "Ana" in this thread)

A black girl who was in front of her made a racist comment... "Who's that fucking chinkita behind me?!?"

Since that black girl is larger than Ana, (Ana is only between 90-100 lbs very skinny... and according to her, this blackgirl is slightly larger... so lets say she is in the 120 lb range) she just bowed her head in shame and let herself get bullied.

Well... if lets say I was in Ana's shoes... to handle the situation, I would taunt the blackgirl verbally without jumping on the racist bandwagon... as that can be used against me in the principal's office. Lets say I'd make her appear like a slut... cannot impress a man... your latest 1-week-old-gengsta-boyfriend left you again... etc... Most likely, this blackgirl will get angry and resort to physical violence.

With the size and strength advantage and since this is a "street fight" scenario, Ana can beat up this blackgirl if lets say... Ana knows her BJJ or has trained in a MMA gym.

But there is still a danger of Ana getting bitten on the neck and getting some skin torn off... since this is a street fight with no rules... What if her training in a MMA gym always made her pull the opponent closer in order to get out of the punching and kicking range. If she does that, the bite will take its toll and that can cause health infections... (RABIES!!!)

And if the fight ends up on the ground... its gonna be cemented floor and if the larger girl gets on top of her, she's in deep trouble even if its a shitty mount. Falling on a cemented floor might also cause problems.

Not really sure bout this "how-to-train-for-the-street" thing... Like one time I tried rolling with a dude on wood floor and it psychologically affected me (it affected both of us)... Like I just couldnt do as good as rolling on a matted area.

And the biting range... The only thing I can think of is putting a clinch or keeping one hand on the neck. Or simply just be as aggressive as hell and to hell what happens. :(

alex
10/10/2006 7:27pm,
this post sucks. im sorry, i can hardly even understand what you are ranting about. People who get offended by casual racist remarks like that I put in the same category as those pinko commies on campus and vegans

roly
10/10/2006 7:35pm,
Not really sure bout this "how-to-train-for-the-street" thing... Like one time I tried rolling with a dude on wood floor and it psychologically affected me (it affected both of us)... Like I just couldnt do as good as rolling on a matted area.

And the biting range... The only thing I can think of is putting a clinch or keeping one hand on the neck. Or simply just be as aggressive as hell and to hell what happens. :(

how would sportfighting prepare you for this? live resisting opponent, but restricted by rules

how would static patterns prepare you for this? punching air/compliant opponent, no rules

personally, i think a mix of both helps, with a HEAVY emphasis on the first one

meng_mao
10/10/2006 8:06pm,
First, you don't just get rabies from just any bite.
You'll know if you're getting bitten by a human with rabies.

Second, **** the fighting. It's one thing to get cowed by a bullied, but it's a whole different story to ignore it and to keep going. Worry about helping her get tough mentally, not learning how fight.

GRAB MY WRIST
10/10/2006 11:18pm,
Sticks and stones may break my bone but .........

GMW.

dburton
10/11/2006 1:02am,
I say Ana refrains from listening to you

It is Fake
10/11/2006 1:12am,
My brother's friend was bullied and harrassed at school. (I'll call her "Ana" in this thread)

A black girl who was in front of her made a racist comment... "Who's that fucking chinkita behind me?!?"

Well... if lets say I was in Ana's shoes... to handle the situation, I would taunt the blackgirl verbally without jumping on the racist bandwagon... as that can be used against me in the principal's office. Lets say I'd make her appear like a slut... cannot impress a man... your latest 1-week-old-gengsta-boyfriend left you again... etc... Most likely, this blackgirl will get angry and resort to physical violence. Hahahahahahahahahaha.........
Please tell me you see the irony in these two contradictory statements.

JohnnyCache
10/11/2006 3:00am,
I feel sport fighting has given me adequate tools to deal with tiny girls.

Virus
10/11/2006 6:43am,
What the **** is this thread? Dude you went way too much off track with that black-girl stuff. Did you just get dumped by a black chick?

jkdbuck76
10/11/2006 6:46am,
Sticks and stones may break my bone but .........

GMW.

...WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!!!

Virus
10/11/2006 6:47am,
I love it. "I'm going to avoid the racist stuff whilst stereotyping all black people as gangsters."

Yet another "****" thread.

Rubber Tanto
10/11/2006 7:37am,
I think it's funny that "Ana" should not use violence in reply to bullying because she may have to go to the principles office...but would be okay to bully back then choke the black girl out on the school's front steps.... you think the princple would be cool with that?

Tupac just rolled in his grave...

mrblackmagic
10/11/2006 8:25am,
It amazes me that people think that just because you sport means you are going to fight by rules.

It is Fake
10/11/2006 11:03am,
I love it. "I'm going to avoid the racist stuff whilst stereotyping all black people as gangsters."

Yet another "****" thread.
That's why I asked if he was serious. What a dumb ****.

JohnnyCache
10/11/2006 12:19pm,
...WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!!!

Handcuffs and switches, whips that leave stitches, these are a few of my faaaaaavorite things. . . .

TKD Black Belt
10/11/2006 1:47pm,
http://suppository.originalsinstudios.com/strip/killme.gif