PDA

View Full Version : Women Fighters

Pages : [1] 2

thomasaaron
7/22/2003 3:06pm,
I can't think of a single chick in any dojo I've ever trained in that could knacker my arse.

Are there any really good women fighters out there?
And don't say Kathy Long or J-Lo. They're both hot, but hot does not a mean bitch make.

I can't imaging a broad I couldn't whoooooooop. Though...I can imagine a few I'd like to roll around on a mat (or other soft surface) with.

Nothing is more stimulating than the ejaculation of...uh....knowledge...yeah, that's the ticket!

Blad3
7/22/2003 3:13pm,
have you ever been to a sports fighting place - liek MMA/Judo/BJJ or JKD etc?

There are some tough MMA ladies and boxers out there, that's for sure.

Unless you're a hevy weight, there are some ladies at the Dojo I go to who would beat most of the ppl on here easily IMO.

"Wrestling is the Martial Art of America";
"If you don't know how to wrestle you don't know how to fight, that's the prerequisite to fighting" David Tank Abbott (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/displayfighter.cfm?fighterid=110)

LLL
7/22/2003 3:16pm,
Hmm, women always kick my ass, because I'm short and ugly and it offers them entertainment. BUT if a reasonably bad-ass woman attacked you & tried to kill you, could you hit her? And if you say 'yes', then add attractive to that... It wouldn't be easy, I'd imagine, but I'd be dead anyway, so you'll have to answer this.

(& don't try to steal wisdom from my Master, H.E.Bristol, the Phoenix, the Ultimate!)

Wing Chun Man
7/22/2003 3:18pm,
Hey just because most women are smaller than guys doesn't mean they can't kick your ass. The person you underestimate is the person who knocks your dick in the dirt.

Dibble
7/22/2003 3:55pm,
TA is trolling

Boffo
7/22/2003 4:09pm,
At my old TKD school we had a grad student named Molly. She grew up on kid-filled street where she was the only girl, and grew up tough. And hot. Nothing like taking TKD with a girl who wore black thongs under her TKD uniform! LOL!

Anyway, she cleaned up in sparring. She was fast and strong, and fighting her was rough. She's moved onto a Muay Thai gym.

JKDChick
7/22/2003 4:49pm,
Dibble, we have to be strong.

We have to accept that being women isn't a handicap and we DO matter in today's martial arts world ... (sniff, sob) ... alternately, you could kiss my shiny metal ass TA.

"Oh ****, it was the other Osiris, The Wastrel." -- patfromlogan

LLL
7/22/2003 4:51pm,
*KISS*

Phoenix
7/22/2003 4:52pm,
Well, TA...

You could see how you fare in a round or two with say...Cynthia Rothrock. But I doubt you'd last long.

"I ain't through with you by a damn sight..I'ma get medieval on your ass" - Marcellus Wallace (Pulp Fiction)

LLL
7/22/2003 4:56pm,
If you're talking to me, then my philosophy has always been that anyone can beat me up...
+ Cynthia Rothrock -> *KISS*

Phoenix
7/22/2003 5:02pm,
Haha...that's cool LLL...truth be told, I might be inclined to do the same, especially where Cynthia Rothrock is concerned.

Firstly, because I HATE striking women, and secondly because I know I'd lose to her anyway. I'm good, but not even close to her caliber.

But actually, my post was aimed at thomasaaron.

"I ain't through with you by a damn sight..I'ma get medieval on your ass" - Marcellus Wallace (Pulp Fiction)

Wu De
7/22/2003 5:14pm,
I'm friends with all the lovely ladies from the Beijing Wushu team, they are all very attractive but could they kick my butt...i don't think so (contemporary Wushu stinks!).

But, i know another girl who trains at Shaolin Temple UK, she is also very attractive, quite petite too but she is Shi Yan Lei's top student, her Sanshou is amazing and she could probably beat me.

LLL
7/22/2003 5:22pm,
**** them. NOW.

;)

Blad3
7/22/2003 5:42pm,
"Cynthia Rothrock" like everyoen ont hsi site could beat her. lol.

Look at people like Erin Toughhill etc - theer are many others. Tough ladies by the looks of it. Quite a few Japanese women too.

"But, i know another girl who trains at Shaolin Temple UK, she is also very attractive, quite petite too but she is Shi Yan Lei's top student, her Sanshou is amazing and she could probably beat me." wow. Top student at San Shou as well? I have GOT to come down there sometime :)

"Wrestling is the Martial Art of America";
"If you don't know how to wrestle you don't know how to fight, that's the prerequisite to fighting" David Tank Abbott (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/displayfighter.cfm?fighterid=110)

Gezere
7/22/2003 7:34pm,
My old ex girlfriend in Korea would probably tear most pple here a new assehole. She was one tough bitch....I mean broad. Seriously the girl could fight. The main reason she was intrested in me is because I could beat her. (She was also a pretty tough in the sack......ah the memories)

______
Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/2657/hyaku.gif

CrimsonTiger
7/23/2003 12:00am,
I know some women that could leave a few brutal reminders of the fight...not sure any of them are big enough to take most guys though. Although I know from experience they aren't embarassed to use the "doorknob" technique in grappling...*shudder*

Asia...you are both my God and my nemesis. I hate you.

Regards,
CrimsonTiger

"Stop! Stop Haunting me!
It should be easy...

...easy as when you stopped wanting me." -Conjure One