PDA

View Full Version : I heard I could throwdown here

Pages : [1] 2

Colbalt Tiger
9/26/2006 10:26am,
I'm new to thi forum and I joined cuase I heard fighters challenge other fighters to hone thier skills. Thats what I want to do. No ponit match sparring crap with over protected fighters, true sparring, where you work for it and strengthen your weaknesses. So yeah I know I should use the search option but I'm seeing if I get a more direct response with this.

-Chicago

WhiteShark
9/26/2006 10:37am,
Try the throwdown forum, moron.

Sophist
9/26/2006 10:44am,
Try the throwdown forum, moron.

Newbietown. Be gentle.

CannibalCrowley
9/26/2006 10:47am,
If throwdowns are your primary reason to be here, be sure to check out the Throwdown forum on a regular basis: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31

Colbalt Tiger
9/26/2006 10:52am,
Try the throwdown forum, moron.well maybe your kinda slow ....did you not see "I know I could have use the search option, but wanted to see if got a more direct respone" part??? hmmm it's okay dislexia is a serious problem ...its okay

El Neko
9/26/2006 11:18am,
well maybe your kinda slow ....did you not see "I know I could have use the search option, but wanted to see if got a more direct respone" part??? hmmm it's okay dislexia is a serious problem ...its okay

ok, I understand that we have to be nice to newbies in newbie town, but isn't he asking for it? (not that it wasn't funny though)

Phrost
9/26/2006 11:20am,
Hey look at that, it's in YMAS now.

TKD Black Belt
9/26/2006 11:28am,
I'm new to thi forum and I joined cuase I heard fighters challenge other fighters to hone thier skills. Thats what I want to do. No ponit match sparring crap with over protected fighters, true sparring, where you work for it and strengthen your weaknesses. So yeah I know I should use the search option but I'm seeing if I get a more direct response with this.

-Chicago

Ruh-ro Shaggy! Not only can you type in big orange letters but I'm assuming you wear silk as well. Tell you what, since I'm a nice guy I'll help you out a little:

www.kotc.com

I'm sure you could find someone who would be more than willing to introduce you to 'no ponit match sparring crap' and I can almost guarantee they won't be 'over protected fighters'.

Anywho, you go ninja and let us know how you make up.

TKD

This is a throw-down, a showdown
Hell no, I can't slow down
It's gonna go
"Down"

"See, not only do I possess mad rhymes but I can type in fancy text too. BOI!"

Fighting Cephalopod
9/26/2006 11:45am,
No ponit match sparring crap with over protected fighters, true sparring, where you work for it and strengthen your weaknesses.

-Chicago

If you're not already doing this on a regular basis, your school sucks, and you should find a new one before challenging people on the internets.

War Wizard
9/26/2006 1:45pm,
Ruh-ro Shaggy! Not only can you type in big orange letters but I'm assuming you wear silk as well. Tell you what, since I'm a nice guy I'll help you out a little:

www.kotc.com (http://www.kotc.com)

I'm sure you could find someone who would be more than willing to introduce you to 'no ponit match sparring crap' and I can almost guarantee they won't be 'over protected fighters'.

Anywho, you go ninja and let us know how you make up.

TKD

This is a throw-down, a showdown
Hell no, I can't slow down
It's gonna go
"Down"

"See, not only do I possess mad rhymes but I can type in fancy text too. BOI!"

Damn, I didn't know the Kuwaiti Oil Tanker Company had throwdowns.

P.S. I think you meant KOTC (http://www.kingofthecage.com/)

plasma
9/26/2006 1:50pm,

-Chicago

lol....Kung Fu.

Ronin.74
9/26/2006 2:27pm,
Another guy who saw Fearless over the weekend and now thinks he's the deadly. Seriously, I am sure it shouldn't be difficult to find someone in Chicago to spar full contact with.

Shuma-Gorath
9/26/2006 2:34pm,
I think you meant "Cobalt".

TKD Black Belt
9/26/2006 3:32pm,
Damn, I didn't know the Kuwaiti Oil Tanker Company had throwdowns.

Pfft! A lot you know about fighting! The Kuwaiti's have been hosting some of the world's most deadly fighting championships ever. They hold it on ships so that they don't have to follow rules.

F*ck I thought you people knew lots of stuff!

TKD

I heard this group has full contact tournaments. (http://matbattle.com/)

Liffguard
9/26/2006 5:02pm,
Uhh...so aside from the questionable use of the word "challenge" as opposed to say "friendly spar," why all the hostility? I know it wasn't the most enlightened post ever to grace the forums but it still seemed like a valid question.

Anyway, just keep and eye on the throwdown page.

schuyler
9/26/2006 5:20pm,
Or even better, arrange your own throwdown via the throwdown page.