PDA

View Full Version : Indisputable proof that DIM MAK works. Video!

Pages : [1] 2 3

schuyler
9/24/2006 11:50am,
A BBC special on the deadly art of Dim Mak. If I was a skeptic before, this documentary made me a believer. *

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/128019/killer_move/

(*Please note the EXTREME sarcasm above)

Sorry, this should probably be over in YMAS....

Tao
9/24/2006 12:49pm,
hehe, Interesting how the sifu didn't actually try to put the presenter to sleep. That says a lot IMO...

Matsufubu
9/24/2006 12:53pm,
It's been posted before, but every time I see it I get mad at that absolute arse of a sinophile Chris Crudelli, peddling his BS to the masses.

LiaoRouxin
9/24/2006 1:10pm,
Lol, that British dude's chinese sucks more than his BS detecting abilities

Lu Tze
9/24/2006 1:12pm,
It's been posted before, but every time I see it I get mad at that absolute arse of a sinophile Chris Crudelli, peddling his BS to the masses.
You're not the only one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5n8xcQLzoE

ThaiBoxerShorts
9/24/2006 1:24pm,
The only thing I will ever consider "undeniable proof that Dim Mak works" is Dim Mak working on me.

Unfortunately, I've never met a Dim Mak practitioner. Maybe someday...

Asriel
9/24/2006 1:38pm,
Go to a Dillman seminar and listen to his reasons for it not working on you. My personal favourites being that either your toes were pointed up or you don't believe in it enough for it to work.

Tetsu_Anaguma
9/24/2006 2:03pm,
Go to a Dillman seminar and listen to his reasons for it not working on you. My personal favourites being that either your toes were pointed up or you don't believe in it enough for it to work.

Wait, you mean he admits that it's the Placebo effect?! :laughing8

Asriel
9/24/2006 4:23pm,
He was being interviewed after one of his underling's skills didn't work on a scientist and he said that if one of your toes is up it won't work and he also mentioned that if you're a true skeptic then it may not work. He also said that the half moons on his finger nails meant he had chi in the tips of his fingers...

Severe
9/24/2006 11:23pm,
Unfortunately, I've never met a Dim Mak practitioner. Maybe someday...They live with Sith Lords and Ninja's. Hence

Kregger
9/24/2006 11:57pm,
I wonder why it is that all of these Dim Mak experts are always 'the sole practitioner'.

TehDeadlyDimMak
9/24/2006 11:59pm,
Dim Mak is to martial arts what Rich Televangelist Miracle Workers are to religion.

They're in it for the business and they found an audience.

Lucid1014
9/25/2006 12:14am,
You know the stigma from the word "Dim Mak" aside, I don't understand why people find it so hard to believe killing a man with one hit is so impossible. A week ago, my friend kicked someone at a tournament so hard his heart stopped beating, and they had to revive him on the spot. Unfortunately when I was in highschool I went to a fight, where a kid died, the autopsy showed it was the first blow that killed him. Now im not saying these dim mak people are legit, but I don't think its impossible to kill a man with one blow.

Matsufubu
9/25/2006 1:47am,
I don't think that's the point.

wagamichi
9/25/2006 2:07am,
You know the stigma from the word "Dim Mak" aside, I don't understand why people find it so hard to believe killing a man with one hit is so impossible. A week ago, my friend kicked someone at a tournament so hard his heart stopped beating, and they had to revive him on the spot. Unfortunately when I was in highschool I went to a fight, where a kid died, the autopsy showed it was the first blow that killed him. Now im not saying these dim mak people are legit, but I don't think its impossible to kill a man with one blow.

Killing a man with one blow is not that hard (so to speak) It happens from time to time. Killing a man with a tap to a vital area or killing a man with taps to vital areas that make him die 2 days later is what is suspect.

Asriel
9/25/2006 3:16am,
Fist of the North Star has a lot to answer for.