PDA

View Full Version : Martial Arts Superstar Jason Yee's "Dark Assassin"

Shecky06
9/11/2006 4:30pm,
Former National Champion in Forms, Weapons and Full-contact fighting, Jason Yee shows off his martial arts prowess in new movie, "Dark Assassin."

I had the chance to see Jason Yee's movie "Dark Assassin" about a year ago at a film festival in New York and was pleasantly surprised by it considering the budget of the film. This is Jason's first big jump since being a martial arts phenom and coach of the Boston San-Shou Team - which has won over 35 National and World titles in San- Shou, Muay Thai, and American/International rules Kick-boxing - to Entertainer, Director and Producer. This is not an easy jump to make. I think the movie comes together quite well and I would recommend it to any Martial Arts fan.

You can view the trailer here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AroS6sBvcwY

Draven
9/11/2006 6:43pm,
"ahahahahahaa...weird...that guy doesn't look like asian...probably he's thai or something like that...he have only few asian facial caracteristics"

You just gotta love the youtube comments...

TehDeadlyDimMak
9/11/2006 6:50pm,
Hey! Boston SanShou! That's us!

Airman Kai
9/11/2006 7:30pm,
To be perfectly honest... it looks stupid. At least with a (for example) tony jaa film, I can ignore the stupid story and look at the gravity defying leaps o' amazement.

Draven
9/11/2006 7:59pm,
I thought the fight scenes looked pretty good, but yeah, everything else, horrible.

TehDeadlyDimMak
9/12/2006 5:39pm,
I don't intend to see it, but I can emphathize with their low budget.

DerAuslander
9/12/2006 11:42pm,
Looks fun. I'll see it.

Always up for a Bruce Lee clone.