PDA

View Full Version : Dear Lord, I know someone that trains with Lt. X

Pages : [1] 2

Te(V)plar
8/31/2006 6:20am,
http://www.zenshin.info/

Ugh.

A quote from the guy in question on Lt. X:

Yeah, his real name is Chris Pizzo, he is our star student. I dont know him well enough to **** with him. I think I need to show some proficiency when I randori with him before he will start BS-ing with me. Im still in the "holy ****, this guy is gonna **** me up" stage of my training.

I told you this a while ago, as soon as I saw that you put him in your sig. You don't remember?

Lol, his sites are hilarious but, I serously would not give him **** about it if we were not friendly. He can back it up.

http://www.topsecrettraining.com/combat.html

DerAuslander
8/31/2006 10:05am,
Interesting. One of my buddies just bought his tapes, so we're going to take a critical look at them and do a review for Bullshido. We should compare notes.

Gosai
8/31/2006 10:13am,
Is this the guy whose ad says 'The secrets the military doesn't want you to know' and that no matter what day it is when you see it it's always ONLY for that day?

DerAuslander
8/31/2006 11:32am,
Yeah, pretty much

And all his material that I've seen is actually just old combatives manuals re-hashed.

Matsufubu
8/31/2006 11:50am,
"Only Because Of A Military Legal Loophole Can I Reveal The Terrifying 'Decide-Dominate-And-Destroy' Shocking Fighting Secret Banned By Congress That Can Transform ANY MAN (Or Woman) Into A Walking, Breathing Weapon Of Mass Destruction."

Riiiight...banned by Congress but he's allowed to peddle it on the Internet? How anybody can take this seriously is beyond me. It's like natural selection waiting to happen.

Poop Loops
8/31/2006 11:58am,
Riiiight...banned by Congress but he's allowed to peddle it on the Internet? How anybody can take this seriously is beyond me. It's like natural selection waiting to happen.

ebaum's world layer: "There aren't any written rules or regulations [on the internet]."

He's got diplomatic imminuty.

Orange
8/31/2006 12:07pm,
kill someone in a fraction of a second?
lmao the opponent would have to be either a small child, or not fighting back

Rubberduck
8/31/2006 12:09pm,
Has this guy been in SOF, or even in the Army? Maybe he is another poser, and is due for "Ranger/über-ninja" Hall treatment.

theardri
8/31/2006 1:59pm,
Interesting. One of my buddies just bought his tapes, so we're going to take a critical look at them and do a review for Bullshido. We should compare notes.

I hope they got his $97 special?

FictionPimp
8/31/2006 2:10pm,
kill someone in a fraction of a second?
lmao the opponent would have to be either a small child, or not fighting back

Actually I tried this once, It took over a second to draw and fire my weapon. And then it took a few seconds for him to be offically dead :toothy4:

Doctor X
8/31/2006 4:26pm,
A mere "Lt. X?"

I am not impressed. . . .

--J.D.

DerAuslander
8/31/2006 4:39pm,
No relation, then, Doc?

Doctor X
8/31/2006 5:11pm,
No.

Auda: Tell me, does your father still steal?

Sherif: No. Does Auda take me for one of his bastards?

Auda: No . . . there is no resemblance. Alas, you resemble your father.

Sherif: Auda flatters me.

Auda: You are easily flattered. I knew your father well.

Sherif: Did you know your own?

--Lawrence of Arabia

http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/MyWebFilms/Drama/LawSherifTayi.jpg

--J. "Yet I am Poor! Because I am a River to My People!" D.

Te(V)plar
9/03/2006 3:58am,
Please tell me what you think of the place. I want to show this thread to the guy attending the school/knowing Lt. X

Cdnronin
9/03/2006 7:00am,
Please tell me what you think of the place. I want to show this thread to the guy attending the school/knowing Lt. X
I'm a little confused. Do you know Damien, or someone who goes to his school?

Askari
9/03/2006 8:05am,
Hi Te(V)plar,

If Lt. X is training with Damien Ross, regardless of the advertising hupla, then he is getting some very high level training.