PDA

View Full Version : Vale tudo champ endorses Fat John Perkins 'Native American ground fighting'

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Kungfoolss
8/22/2006 1:37am,
Looks like break dancing to me with knives thrown in -

http://user21165.websitewizard.com/files/unprotected/KCD_GROUNDFIGHTING_OPEN.wmv

special guest KCD 2nd Degree Tony Gagliano, Champion of Cage Combat, Bare-knuckle, No-weight Limit and Vale Tudo matches in Kiev, Holland, Florida and Mississippi and former head bouncer at some of New York City's most violent nightclubs can't stop raving about Ki Chuan Do Modified Native American Groundfighting -

http://www.getresponse.com/t/2830668/

Te(V)plar
8/22/2006 1:40am,
Pay me enough cash I'll endorse damn near anything.

Kungfoolss
8/22/2006 1:46am,
Pay me enough cash I'll endorse damn near anything.

If we caught you endorsing systema, we'd have to hang you by your balls. :surprised

TalkShowOnMute
8/22/2006 2:07am,
Anyone giggle at the word "keech" or the fat guys unnantural looking movements?

RobG
8/22/2006 2:23am,
LOL - my lil own3d troll = Kungfoolls - did I leave your cage open again?

Mighty funny words from the person who ducked a more than fair challenge less than a month ago. Need I remind all who follow B.Shido that you vanished totally from this site during my stay in Hawaii. ANY noob has more claim to criticizing systema than you..and everyone who knows the moderator owned thread from the past - KNOWS THIS TO BE A FACT! You ducked a chance many would have relished. Avatar of shame..indeed.
\
/
Now, be a good boy and get back where you belong - hmm, last I remember - you were conveniently ridding firmly on Omegas nuts...trying to grow up to be one who backs up his words. So doubtfull - but I have faith in you. Oh BTW - again...no experience with John Perkins I bet. I bet my last dollar on it! None with any systema in real time and none with Perkins method either....easy to criticise without experience....especially for my own3d bi-otch, this village's 'foolls'.

Get back into your troll cage.....till you grow a set of balls, son. Go away boy, you bother the adults here. Get over the fact that you are OWN3D by a Systema practitioner - and only your lack of balls (and skills) prevented you from becoming a BullShido 'god'. Maybe I should put you up on e-bay..for your pretty much useless to the original mandate of this site. Everyone knows it - even your lil squad of fellow trolls. They did not forget, I did not forget..and sure as hell, neither did Omega.

Be good and I will ask Omega to send you an autographed photo - for those many lonely nights you have. Nuff said . No need to further feed the ubertroll Kungfools - his history posted is recorded for all to see.

I own3d " Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena".
And although hes not worth much to this site...he is amusing enough as an example of a cyber-warrior coward..so, no minimum, no reserve - he's up for bids or barter. PM me with your best offer>>>> cage, leash, food bowl and water bottle included.

Addendum follows:

(LOL - BTW - its funny how you - 'Kungfoolss' - went offline, shortly after reading my response above. OK - back into your little cage.....you ran, once more. Good boy! Just as expected from your previous record).

Kungfoolss
8/22/2006 3:59am,
Oh BTW - again...no experience with John Perkins I bet. I bet my last dollar on it! None with any systema in real time and none with Perkins method either....easy to criticise without experience....

Why am I not surprised to learn you're a supporter of another fat martial arts grandmaster RobG?

Oh, for the folks new to this site, this is the very fearsome RobG living up to his reputation as Bullshido's leading Ass. As you can see, even frauds hide among Bullshido's halls ->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDnMDJVWmQ

(LOL - BTW - its funny how you - 'Kungfoolss' - went offline, shortly after reading my response above. OK - back into your little cage.....you ran, once more. Good boy! Just as expected from your previous record).

Wow, RobG. I really must put the fear of God into you if you've got to monitor my movements on an internet forum. What a loser.

doner_kebab
8/22/2006 8:11am,
I've just been amusing myself by watching the clips on attackproof.com

It looks like slappy nonsense.

On "groundfighting with knife" the attackers deliberately fall over.

I'd love to see a vale tudo match where a fighter uses those "native american" groundfighting techniques.

Fighting Cephalopod
8/22/2006 11:30am,
special guest KCD 2nd Degree Tony Gagliano, Champion of Cage Combat, Bare-knuckle, No-weight Limit and Vale Tudo matches in Kiev, Holland, Florida and Mississippi and former head bouncer at some of New York City's most violent nightclubs can't stop raving about Ki Chuan Do Modified Native American Groundfighting -

"Tony Gagliano" isn't listed on sherdog or fcfighter, there's no such promotion as "Cage Combat", and I very much doubt said individual has been in vale tudo matches in Florida or Mississippi, or indeed at all.

RobG
8/22/2006 11:47am,
Once again, my cowardly bi-otch assumes too much. Perkins? Never met the man. Its just that your tendency to attempt to ridicule anyone and anuthing that does not fit into your S.C.A.R.S.-ist model of usefullness - is one of the main reasons this site fails its original mandate. The best threads here always revolve around personal investigations of any individual or style that comes into question.

Oh - nice try. You put the fear of 'God' into me? You? The guy who avoided a chance to record and post an exchange of real time abilities, here? The troll who, when invited - warned me about a big bad Samoan training partner, or that you might bring a knife or gun to our little bout? And when I refused to back down - you left this forum during my visit to your area....upon your return, tried to hide behind Omega (not knowing Omega had already established freindly, PM contact).
Its all public record, on this site.

Hardly fearful of you, own3d cyber-troll....its hard to put the fear of god into an atheist, anyway. Back to your cage, troll. You lost your right to criticise - because of your documented cowardace.

I dont want to waste anymore bandwidth with an established coward - you are own3d by a systema practitoner - get over it. Go ahead and rant and rave - the FACTS regarding our little feud will be around for a long time to come.

I am out of this thread - debate with you is a waste of anyones time.

Fatherdog....thats more like it. I never heard of a promotion called "Cage Combat'' and would wonder just what 'violent nightclubs' are being alluded to. NTC police are pretty quick to shut down such places, particularly in light of some high profile murders and shootings that 'bouncers' have been involved with.

Kungfoolss
8/22/2006 11:55am,
"Tony Gagliano" isn't listed on sherdog or fcfighter, there's no such promotion as "Cage Combat", and I very much doubt said individual has been in vale tudo matches in Florida or Mississippi, or indeed at all.

Yes, I thought that was quite odd when I googled his name and came up with nothing on Tony or Anthony Gagliano. Perhaps, it's an underground or unofficial bouts his boasting. If that's the case, then it means nothing.

Kungfoolss
8/22/2006 12:02pm,
I've just been amusing myself by watching the clips on attackproof.com

It looks like slappy nonsense.

On "groundfighting with knife" the attackers deliberately fall over.

I'd love to see a vale tudo match where a fighter uses those "native american" groundfighting techniques.

I would also, it's amazing to see these fat grandmasters talking about how quick strikes and flows that will cripple or even stop an experienced grappler dead in their tracks. Obviously, they've never heard of forward momentum. You may interupt the grapplers intent for a moment, but he's still going to slam head long into you just from inertia alone.

PointyShinyBurn
8/22/2006 12:07pm,
You know RobG, while it's completely true that Kungfools is a troll, we don't all forfeit the right to criticise Systema because we won't meet you in manly single combat.

Also, you sound more and more like JFS the more you post, I'd watch that if I were you.

Pandinha
8/22/2006 12:15pm,
Kungfools brings more to this site than most posters.

This thread provides proof for dissection by fellow members.

TehStr33t
8/22/2006 12:15pm,
it looks like a bunch of caporiea people on crack

kiai_killer
8/22/2006 4:15pm,
If we caught you endorsing systema, we'd have to hang you by your balls. :surprised

LOL - my lil own3d troll = Kungfoolls - did I leave your cage open again?
Hrm, thats a bit weird - I always thought you needed to say "systema" 3 times before RobG is invoked. :dontknow:

1bad65
8/22/2006 4:50pm,
Mississippi is(was) home to the FFC. If he fought in that it would for sure be listed. Sounds like this guy and that 'Tiger Klay' poseur have alot in common.