PDA

View Full Version : long time creeper

PaperTiger
8/16/2006 1:56am,
Hey hows going I have been creeping on this site for longer then I can remember and finally decided to join. Unfortunately I have wasted 7 years of my life taking Taekwondo in which I quit and could go on and on giving u reasons. since I ended my tkd days I have been studying choy lee fut kungfu for the past two years and will take bjj and muay thai in a two or three weeks when I have some money saved up. Anyways good to have finally joined this site I have an utter hatred of bullshido and it makes me so mad thinking of these bastards who teach people bullshit and just take your money like my jag driving former tkd teacher :evil3:

Steve
8/16/2006 2:34am,
I've heard this often now from n00bs:

will take bjj and muay thai in a two or three weeks when I have some money saved up.

If you're really unhappy with what you are doing, post when you actually have started bjj and muay thai.

Welcome to Bullshido.

chaosexmachina
8/16/2006 2:40am,
It's called LURKING. Not creeping. Obviously you haven't been lurking enough. Anyway, welcome to Bullshido! Tell us how your first BJJ/muay thai asswhooping goes.

PaperTiger
8/16/2006 5:29am,
actually to tell u the truth I am quite happy with what I mean if not one technique is useful for fighting in my choy lee fut style I practice atleast it looks cool and it's good exercise. But anyways im dying to get into bjj and muay thai and get my ass kicked I believe that you really need to get your assed kicked first before u can give a serious beating. But yeah I have sparred a couple of muay thai fighters in tournaments and managed to stay concious most likely cause I was in really good shape at that time and even managed to land a nice head kick to one. don't know why I didn't switch then and there. anyways yeah sorry for rambling so much thanks for the warm welcome i'll certainly let you know how my first bjj and muay thai ass kicking goes I look forward to it.

pauli
8/16/2006 8:52am,
welcome to bullshido! i would like to introduce you to a few of my friends: comma, period, enter, and "you."

sochin101
8/16/2006 10:19am,
welcome to bullshido! i would like to introduce you to a few of my friends: comma, period, enter, and "you."
They're my friends, pauli... they told me they just hung around you for the chicks and the free booze.

Oh, and welcome, creeper dude.