with martial arts training in mind. I think these things
should be allowed in the UFC and Pride for kickers. Maybe
they are already for pride. Anyway, any reviews on these
shoes? I want some.

THE SHOES:

http://store.yahoo.com/otomix/otomixfootwear.html

(a great gift idea .. the snake pants)

http://store.yahoo.com/otomix/noname14.html

>> One should know real emptiness as the state where there is no obscurity and the clouds of confusion have cleared away. - Miyamoto Musashi 1645

SifuAbel
8/31/2002 3:36am,
wrestling shoes are better

McDojo, is it what you do or is it what you think?

9chambers
8/31/2002 8:31am,
did you see the different kinds of shoes? The boxing shoes, wrestling shoes, ultimate trainer, etc?

I like Asics but you really can't wear wrestling shoes around town. I think Otomix look like they'd be cool to have as sort of .. casual training/go to the mall shoes. I hate those "cross-training" shoes with the wide souls that are supposed to be practical. People say those are supposed to be good for your ankles because you don't tip over as easy but - just the opposite of that is what happens - people tip over anyway and the wide soul makes them tip faster and sprain their ankle every time.

Anyway, um .. but yea, in the arena maybe wrestling shoes are better.

LUI KANG
8/31/2002 6:23pm,
Pretty spendy... I wouldnt mind having the snake pants chick be a gift for me =)

Migos heteroasexually challaged (everyone all the time)

OMG
6/03/2003 1:17pm,
Interesting

Phrost
6/03/2003 5:14pm,
I'm wearing my Asics wrestling shoes right now actually. God I love these things.

Have you ever tried stacking someone's guard barefoot, vs in wrestling shoes? Big difference. It's almost worth sacrificing kicks (still the rule in the UFC?) to wear them.

9chambers
6/04/2003 11:54am,
Asics rock

Omega Supreme
6/04/2003 12:31pm,
Otomix are like a vacuum cleaner. They suck and blow at the same time. I hate paying that much money for a name. I love asics though

Go away I'm talking to myself