PDA

View Full Version : Say hello newbies

Pages : [1] 2

Jmano
7/26/2006 12:28pm,
Howdys fellow newbies im Jonny from norn Ireland.Ive done some boxing and tai chi in the past and im really interested in Jeet kung do at the moment and looking for a place to practice it right now.

Ive entered some army boxing tournaments when i was in it and love a good brawl but havent trained alot in years but keep my fitness levels high.

Just saying hi and welcoming any other noobs .Feel free to leave a message explaining a little bit about yourself

mrblackmagic
7/26/2006 12:31pm,
Why make just a thread? We should petition the admin to start a whole sub-forum for people to introduce themselves. I can see it now. This is going to go really far.

kungfujew
7/26/2006 12:39pm,
Poop sandwich.

Jmano
7/26/2006 12:44pm,
Why make just a thread? We should petition the admin to start a whole sub-forum for people to introduce themselves. I can see it now. This is going to go really far.

It wont let me pm a admin it says my account might be disabled..Ahh well

jnp
7/26/2006 12:47pm,
Alright you two, Jmano followed the rules of the forum. You losers should do the same.

Greetings Jmano and welcome to Bullshido. To answer the question you posed in another post, yes, we have many JKD practitioners here. If you ask them any specific questions about JKD or provide links to places that teach JKD they will do their best to answer your questions. Since I have never trained JKD I'm not qualified to answer any queries you might have.

pauli
7/26/2006 12:47pm,
no pms for nubs. anti spam feature, i believe.

mrblackmagic
7/26/2006 12:51pm,
Poop.

Seriously, welcome to Bullshido.

Bender
7/26/2006 2:18pm,
I have begun to suspect my left hand has homosexual tendencies.

-B

Omega Supreme
7/26/2006 2:29pm,
It wont let me pm a admin it says my account might be disabled..Ahh well

sarcasm.....saaaarrrrrcaaaaasmmmm.

alex
7/26/2006 4:56pm,
hey guys irish people only have half a brain dont be so mean

FHoppy
7/26/2006 5:05pm,
And that half is soaked in whiskey...

Jmano
7/27/2006 11:22am,
Are you people actually interested in martial arts or do you just randomly browse this site and post racist and rude comments?Whatever floats ya boat retards lol.
:lol:

Asriel
7/27/2006 11:28am,
A bit of both :homo:

Jmano
7/27/2006 11:33am,
Its people like you that gives me inner strength to train more and harder and push my body past its limits for when i see a racist scumbag like you in the street belittling some kid or something id kick seven colours of **** outa ya and probs brake ya jaw too and see how ya like eating thru a straw ya numb nut

Asriel
7/27/2006 11:38am,
Have you ever heard the expression tongue in cheek in Ireland?

inner strength? Pushing your body past it's limits? Puhlease! Grow up and learn to have a laugh with people or you won't enjoy your time on the Internet very much.

Jmano
7/27/2006 11:49am,
I can have fun without being an asshole ya numb nut unlike ya self.

Get back to ya playpen and barbie dolls ffs.