PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find a place to learn...

XxRedrum
7/25/2006 1:56am,
Im stationed at NAS pensacola right now and im looking for a place that teachs Ninjutsu. if anyone knows a good place i would love to find out :)

Omega Supreme
7/25/2006 2:20am,
Im stationed at NAS pensacola right now and im looking for a place that teachs Ninjutsu. if anyone knows a good place i would love to find out :)

This is a trick question right? Let me guess, you got the wrong website. You need the mutual appreciation piece of **** hippie tree hugging websites. This site is for real men only, isn't that right kidspatula?

mrblackmagic
7/25/2006 2:57am,
Thair ain't no ninjaz 'n Pen-sa-cola. Thez som God feering folk.

AMF
7/25/2006 11:17am,

:beatdead: :wtfgif9fr

Don't waste your time.
Bujinkan is like masturbating with a cheesegrater; in the begging it's amusing, but in the end painfull.

Asriel
7/25/2006 11:21am,
You can't find any of the good Ninjitsu schools. They're that good at being Ninja that they whole school can vanish :tongue5:

pauli
7/25/2006 12:44pm,
that's the thing, you know. they just masquerade as overweight larpers who come together in a cult of personality centered around an old japanese charlatain, and we all just ignore them.