PDA

View Full Version : Hey!, You stole my word

Pages : [1] 2

mustafa
7/24/2006 7:02am,
Not realy, it just seems that way. I have been using that word(bullshido) for a long time and i flipped when a friend told me about this site, which is awsome by the way. It had to come to past. The martial arts world is full of bullshidologists. They out number the real guys about 50 to one and i think thats a conservative estimate. Anyway thanks for this site to help us even the odds. Also thanks for the warm welcome and invitation to post. My name is David Cialini and I am the USA representative of Sayokan(turkish martial art). Feel free to google it up and check it out and thanks for this site again. Every time some one exposes the BS it gives lagitamacy to the real stuff. feel free to email. [email protected]

Bender
7/24/2006 9:32am,
First one to register the domain wins :)

-B

mustafa
7/24/2006 9:44am,
sorry, im gonna show my stupidity. Im a martial artist not a computer geek. I dont even no what it means to register the domain. Im lucky i can spell computer

BackFistMonkey
7/24/2006 1:52pm,
sorry, im gonna show my stupidity. Im a martial artist not a computer geek. I dont even no what it means to register the domain. Im lucky i can spell computer

Hey welcome to the internets . I hope your stay here isn't to painfull .

I haven't looked but I am betting www.Sayokan.com is/was available ... and I am sure you can now buy it ... for a "good deal" .

so yeah ... Hey and ahhh ... welcome to Bullshido .

*edit*

or of course it could have been a reference to registering www.bullshido.com first ... which was genius by the way ..

mustafa
7/24/2006 2:11pm,
to back fist monkey. seriously. I still dont get it. If its some kind of slam id hate to miss out on the joke. speek english for me. Please while i still care:confused:

mustafa
7/24/2006 2:30pm,
Never mind. I think i get it. Try sayokan.co.uk

Phrost
7/24/2006 2:39pm,
I coined this word in the early 90's because I used to cheat at Bushido Blade.

Roland
7/24/2006 2:47pm,
Were you one of the people that just threw the sword at the opponent as soon as the fight started?

mustafa
7/24/2006 2:54pm,
At least you were before me. A few months ago some off shore certificate miester sent my friend a tenth dan in bushido hoping to get one in return from another system. In case you havent noticed there is a lot of that happening.:XXjester: the cert was only a black and white xerox coppy by the way. thats pathetic. so anyway i started calling him the bulshido master. You win this time. Hey, has anyone used lardokon for fat martial artists? If not , thats mine.

BackFistMonkey
7/24/2006 3:04pm,
after viewing just a couple of the videos and skimming over a couple of sites

http://www.sayokan.co.uk/

http://www.sayokan.us/

I have decided to go play Dungeon Siege 2 while I think about what i have seen .

mustafa
7/24/2006 3:22pm,
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :chewy:

mustafa
7/24/2006 3:48pm,
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha. How did you get so whitty. Oh i know
from playing games all day. glad I could help you get back to your schooling

BackFistMonkey
7/24/2006 8:39pm,
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha. How did you get so whitty. Oh i know
from playing games all day. glad I could help you get back to your schooling

You are trying to say this isn't an interesting fact and not worth thought and further research ?

USA Sayokan Member Cancelled
Posted by : admin on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 12:59 PM IDLW
I am deeply saddened and disappointed that I had to make the difficult decision to cancel the membership and rank of Jerry Wilson. This decision was based on information proven to me about poor character. I hope I never have to make a decision like this again to any member of Sayokan or PYLSUNGDO. From this Day June 25, 2006 I hereby cancel the rank of Fifth Dan PYLSUNGDO and First Dan of Sayokan of Jerry Wilson because of disciplinary matters pertaining to poor character. This decision was made by me and only me for the cause of decency and integrity of Sayokan and PYLSUNGDO. I will always pray for Gods blessing on Jerry Wilson and wish him all the best.

Grandmaster Keith Nesbitt, 10th San
President, Sayokan USA Federation
President/ Founder, IMAMF

and the movies I mentioned

1.http://www.sayokan.co.uk/upload/movie/togay.wmv

and yes it was already labeled "togay" . Someone atleast knew what the were looking at .

2.http://www.sayokan.co.uk/upload/movie/sayaction.wmv

this was labeled "in action" ... but it looks more compliant drilling than "action" .

I actually took some time to read up and do some research on Sayokan .

So far I am not all that impressed .

I have lots of questions but I will save those for when you venture out of newbietown . I will leave with this quote for now .

Sayokan is ideal for people who had an interest for martial arts but didn't or couldn't get training and in need of courage for self defence. It can be learned by middle aged and over people without any problem. Attacks of one to one, one to many and with weapons or without, system can be applied and used.

mustafa
7/25/2006 7:39am,
either you're interested or your not. You need to forgive me, I just spent a week with a retard who pretended to be interested just to string me along and get his jollies. No offence to lagitimate retards.
#1 the quotes you read on sayokan site are written by people with limmited english abilities. very dificult to translate nuances of english and espeasialy the intricasies of martial arts. "you had to be there"
#2 if you want to know what sayokan is about you wont get it from a 10 second clip. Read about the bravery games. It sounds corny in our language but its the big time in full contact. $20,000 1st prize olympic calliber event sponsered by the government. All systems are invited unlike worthless systems like tkd ect who only compete with each other. We are happy for an opportunity to show reality based knock down fighting. No gloves, no pads, no points. the man standing at the end is the winner and the man on the ground is the loser.
#3 what does the diciplinary action of a member have to do with any thing? Dont you expect people in your system to have character or is that unheard of these days? PS Ill be over in the main forum as soon as i figure out how to get outa here

Sophist
7/25/2006 8:48am,
http://www.sayokan.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=77&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

While it's somewhat light on details, we're not usually in the habit of saying bad things about people who go to Kyokushin full-contact tournaments and kick ass. Are we?

mustafa
7/25/2006 8:58am,
No sir. thanks for paying attention