PDA

View Full Version : Peedee Shaolin on Martial Arts

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Phrost
7/15/2003 1:25pm,
http://www.bullshido.com/images/pdbig.gif

In his official 'comeback' article (http://bullshido.com/article_read.asp?id=158), Peedee goes off on his critics, and pretty much everyone in general.

Here's a sample of his latest rant:

From the filth that I've been reading here lately, it would appear that most of you are convinced that the road to martial mastery would be to sell all of your possesions and move, broke and homeless, to China where you can find a dirty old man to convince you he's a Tai Chi master and you can roam the countryside cleaning his fukking toilet for him and washing his sh!t stained undergarments. After a year or two maybe he will show you a couple of worthless patterns and you can be "connected" with your chi and become like Caine; a wandering fukking BUM that can wave your arms in the air much the same way a crazy person would when they have no recieved their proper dosage of medication.

Jamoke
7/15/2003 1:32pm,
can i cut lose on him, without getting banned.

Boyd
7/15/2003 1:34pm,
*coughcoughPUSSYhackwheeze*

THIS IS BOYD WHEN HE'S RUNNING FROM THE SCHOOL YARD AFTER GETTING BEAT UP: boydrunner, beep beep, that coyote's after you, beep beep, boydrunner if he catches you, your through. --Jamoke, winning the hearts of children worldwide

HAPKO3
7/15/2003 1:37pm,
Lousy comeback article.

PeeDee used to be a hell of a lot more articulate back in the day.

Try again.

------------------------
I remain, Hapko3

Jamoke
7/15/2003 1:41pm,
hey i have no problem flaming, i just dont want to get banned by him in the process, i i risk getting banned i will ignore him. however if we can flame without him getting angry and having me banned i am game.

we can let the forum decide who the better flamer is.

what do you say phrost, kc, jkd chick and peedee. if you want to flame i am fine with it, but no banning. remember you started it.

I AM ASKING PERMISSION TO CONTIBUE with it and end it.?????????????

thomasaaron
7/15/2003 1:46pm,
I don't care if I get banned. Phrost, you're a dumb prick. Bite my ass.

If I get banned, it was nice knowing you guys.

Fighting Spirit is 90% of the battle. If you don't have it, you ain't **** -- regardless of what style you practice.

matzahbal
7/15/2003 1:50pm,
Jamoke, can't you take it to the cage and not get banned? I thought that was the whole point of the cage.

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals

Jamoke
7/15/2003 1:59pm,
I am asking permission right here and now if i can attack peedeeshaolin in response of his attack on me. If the answer is yes, then i will flame on him like know one has ever seen before anywhere in their whole life.

in order for me to do so, i need reassurance right now from PHROST, KC ELBOWS, JKD CHICK and because peedeeshaolin has capabilities of banning, their permission.

I am asking for formal permission to launch an attack on peedeeshaolin. YES or NO???

if the answer is no, i will not, if the answer is yes, hold on and be advised it will be strong and catastrophic.

Jamoke
7/15/2003 2:01pm,
i will wait for the administrators of this forum before i will proceed.

i will wait patiently, and if i receive no response, i will assume the answer is no and will not launch the flame.

thomasaaron
7/15/2003 2:07pm,
Come on, Jamoke. Don't be such a little chicken ****. What the hell's up with you people!

Fighting Spirit is 90% of the battle. If you don't have it, you ain't **** -- regardless of what style you practice.

Jamoke
7/15/2003 2:12pm,
i got banned when i attacked him the last time. if the admins give me permission to launch back, I PROMISE a show you'll never forget.

thomasaaron
7/15/2003 2:13pm,
How did you get back on after they banned you? New email addy and name?

thomasaaron
7/15/2003 2:18pm,
Have any of you noticed that Phrost looks Amish?

CrimsonTiger
7/15/2003 2:19pm,
Agree with Hap on this one dude, that wasn't bad, but you're rusty.

Regards,
CrimsonTiger

"Good is the enemy of Great" - T-shirt seen on Queen Street, Toronto

Jamoke
7/15/2003 2:20pm,
i begged for forgiveness.

thomasaaron
7/15/2003 2:23pm,
Jamoke: I begged for something once. Now, I'm married with three kids. I'd watch that habit if I were you.