PDA

View Full Version : Replies for Ballonknot's findings

Pages : [1] 2 3

cyrijl
7/03/2003 12:36pm,
:It might be easier for everyone to respond here

To each according to his need, from each according to his ability...of course, you'll probably have to beat it out of him

Edited by - cyrijl on July 03 2003 12:53:40

Fisting Kittens
7/03/2003 1:07pm,
Kungfoolss bashing is starting to get a little old. yes the man is fucking moron. Yes its sad that he CLEARLY got molested by his TKD instructor when he was a kid. But I don't think anyone on this planet pays any attention to him except balloonknot.

---------
Shut up and train

Balloonknot
7/03/2003 1:12pm,
Fisting, I'm simply trying to make a point. I think KFs posts are getting a little old don't you think?

Why does Phrost allow this? 99.9% of his posts actually have nothing to do with martial arts.

Fisting Kittens
7/03/2003 1:17pm,
Oh I agree that kungfoolss is entirely old. I would be in favor of banning him. But at the same time posts ABOUT him are getting old too.

---------
Shut up and train

Dochter
7/03/2003 1:19pm,
He does dig up an interesting article or two and his posts on techniques can be decent, though they are myopic in that he doesn't perceive that the same things are done elsewhere. I personally think he has a forum simply so he doesn't litter up the rest of the place.

That being said I don't necessarily agree with the posting of his threads to the front page, this makes it seem that the site as a whole shares KF’s bias, however, that is Phrost’s prerogative.

My single chopstick is bad at serving soup, cutting steaks and basting roasts and chickens. Besides that it owns.

Balloonknot
7/03/2003 1:21pm,
Good point Doc (not spindoctor DOC). It is Phrost's forum and he can do what he wills. Anyway, I'm done for now (today) but I'll be back Monday with a well rested keyboard to fight the "scourge of theory based TMA" - LOL.

Have a good 4th of July folks....

SifuAbel
7/03/2003 1:47pm,
What is the point of this forum if not to expose bullshidos?

Ironically, the biggest bullshidoka has his own sub board right here. Thats like having a black chapter of the KKK. It's ridiculous.

MrMcFu
7/03/2003 1:59pm,
It does seem that KF spends most of the day digging this stuff up BUT he is the one that comes up with it! I have to admit, the transexual Muay Thai kickboxer was quite a hoot and I do enjoy reading the articles he posts, even if his logic skillz are non-existent and his style totally theory based.

That being said, Balloonknot has posted some funny stuff too, but still, as KF has also shown, making fun of the negative is far too easy.

http://www.zanshin-dojo.de

Edited by - mrmcfu on July 03 2003 15:40:36

Boyd
7/03/2003 2:29pm,
Hey Balloonknot, why don't you start making all your "I hate Kungfoolss" posts over in his forum from now on?

http://seanbaby.com/nes/awards/bdintro.gif

Balloonknot
7/03/2003 3:13pm,
OK, I will Boyd. I'm sorry guys, I just went on a KFs rampage for a while there. I'll post it all in his forum for now on..

Boyd
7/03/2003 3:27pm,
Thanks.

http://seanbaby.com/nes/awards/bdintro.gif

FingerorMoon?
7/03/2003 8:50pm,
Kungfoolss is great.
And I don't agree with most of what he says.
And he annoys the piss out of me at times.
Bullshido to me is about the different personalities.
I like the fact he has his own section. The main board doesn't get bombed with his articles.
If you're not interested in them, stay away from the forum clearly marked Kungfoolss.

--------
El Guapo says, ""You can buy muscles, but you can't buy COJONES!"
--------

FingerorMoon?
7/03/2003 8:53pm,
And I think Baloonknot should get his own forum where he can post anti-Kungfoolss articles all day long. :)

--------
--------

Jamoke
7/03/2003 9:14pm,
balloonknot my friend, dont listen to my BITCH (boyd) she does what i tell her, and i did not instruct her to make that comment to you. i apologize on her behalf and want to make it clear, she fukked up. feel free to post whatever the fukk you want, where the fukk you want, anytime you fukking want.

and by the way my friend, how the hell are ya?

"When attacked insult, and insult to kill"

Jamoke
7/03/2003 9:15pm,
another words boyd my bastardly bitch, who the fukk put you in charge of telling where people post things????????

"When attacked insult, and insult to kill"

FingerorMoon?
7/03/2003 9:47pm,
I think someone has a little crush!

--------
--------