PDA

View Full Version : Where's peedee?

KenpoStan
6/27/2003 12:32am,
I am a refugee from ADCC, I Know when phrost started this as McDojo Peedee was a big part of it. I always thought Peedee was a very creative writer and funny as hell. I never agreed with him he but I respect him (when he wasn't writing drunk.)

Phrost
6/27/2003 12:49am,
He's still a part of the site, just hasn't been around in a while. Actually, I'm not sure where he's been lately, but I'm usually crappy with the whole correspondence thing anyway.

Choke
6/27/2003 1:02am,
The MMA'ers on this site have gotten so polite without Peedee to rouse their bloodlust. I miss em' :sniff:

Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!

SifuAbel
6/27/2003 1:49am,
He's out spawning the new antichrist.

Roidie McDouchebag
6/30/2003 3:49pm,
Peedee's rants were the basis for making Mcdojo's...it would be a shame if he disappeared.

Gezere
6/30/2003 9:01pm,
I heard that he is in a Shaolin Temple studying Kung Fu!!!!

______
Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/2657/hyaku.gif

DRD
6/30/2003 9:15pm,
I don't want to supply false information, but the last time I spoke to PeeDee, he was deeply involved with a new business venture and it was at a challenging phase. He had just come back from his brother's after a visit if memory serves me correctly.

He has not been back but once since then I believe. He may well just be humping trying to get something up and going.

DRD