PDA

View Full Version : Submission Wrestling Sat. June 28th with Herb Dean

Professor50
6/26/2003 3:27pm,
Herb Dean the Mid West Heavyweight Submission Wrestling champion will being giving a seminar on Submission Wrestling Sat. June 28th at 9:00 A.M. in Pasadena, California at the Villa Parke Community Center
363 East Villa Street
Pasadena, Calif. 91001
Tel: 626-350-2445
As a service to the community Herb is only charging $10. (Bring a blank tape for a copy of the seminar)

Learn techniques from: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Russian SAMBO, Judo, Catch Wrestling ect. ect.

Brief Bio on Mr. Herb Dean
Herb is a ref of King of the Cage, Gladiator Challenge and many other NHB, Vale Tudo and Submission Wrestling events. Herb has extensive experience in BJJ, Russian SAMBO, Wrestling Judo and Muay Thia Kickboxing. Herb competes in both NHB and Submission Wrestling and is the current Mid West Submission Wrestling Champion which he won in Kansas City. Herb has learned from just about every top fighter and trainer around including: Larry Landless, Joe Camacho, Ahmad, Vince Fields, Ken Penland, Charlie Valencia, Tony Grady, Santos Flanakan, Gene LeBell, Gokor, J.J. Machado, Eddie Bravo, Frank Shamrock and many more.

Herb will show you infinite possibilities for varying and adding new twists to these techniques and help you to understand the fascinating and inexhaustible depth of grappling.

Also there is a grappling class every Sat. at Villa Parke 11:00 A.M.
given by Tony Grady Call 626-350-2445 for info

Phrost
6/26/2003 3:37pm,
Hey hey Prof, what do you say?

When's Herb coming back to the Midwest?

Professor50
6/26/2003 4:25pm,
What's up Phrost? Glad to hear from you.
Right now Herb is working with Steve Crawford trying to arrange for some kind of NHB event in Kansas City with King Of the Cage or on his own.
Also Herb and I might be back there sometime in Oct. to do a seminar. Are you still living in K.C.?

BigRod
6/26/2003 4:29pm,
Yo,

Professor50! I guess slowly but surely all the ADCC peeps are coming here.

Professor50
6/26/2003 4:35pm,
Hi Big Rod, Yeah what else can we do. Seems like a nice place to hang out. Good to hear from you.

Edited by - 50 on June 26 2003 18:18:12

Phrost
6/26/2003 7:11pm,
Yeah, just got married. I'm training for one of the Cowtown Rumbles they have out here right now, guessing I'll be ready for my first MMA fight early next year, although I've debated doing a Muay Thai or Kickboxing match just for the hell of it before then.

Steve mentioned the thing about KoTC, but I didn't want to be the one to let the cat out of the bag. He's also working with one of the Dog Brothers (Surf Dog) to get stickfighting added to events, and I'm training with him on that too.

I'll have to get a video of my first match so everyone can see me get my ass kicked! Christ, I'll bet they'd love that at Ashida Kim's forums.

If Herb's coming, I'll be the first one to sign up. Just keep us posted. I'm going to make this a news topic.

Bin Saleh
6/27/2003 9:57am,
Pro50 I want you and Sonny up here at the end of July or the start of Aug...

Let me know how that time area looks