PDA

View Full Version : favorite moves

jkd_fighter
6/12/2003 1:02pm,
Wow, iam bored, so tell me your favorite/most used techniques.

Here's mine:
jab
backfist
hammer strike
elbow
cross
Thai roundhouse
back kick
wheel kick
side kick
head take down
various sweeps and throws

PizDoff
6/12/2003 4:25pm,
pleased to meet you bored,

(this is all my silly opinion)
i have a heavy jab, good tight hook, good heavy roundhouse kick, axe kick that never works but looks cool, pak sao (slapping hand) combo with punch and clinch......

and fast devastating knee up the middle, and close in i like to elbow

and some other ones i don't know moves for

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

Martial Cartoonist
6/12/2003 5:34pm,
I like to pull air conditioners out of walls and whack opponents with them, a la High Fidelity.

But seriously...

Quick jab with the left hand, from there, a right cross, low left to the ribs, then a right kick to the side of the knee or thigh.

THEN I bust out the air conditioner.

My skill with a sword is formidable. My skill with the s-word is flat-out lethal.

PizDoff
6/13/2003 11:22am,
wow, that could WORK!
i'll practice that the next time i'm in the training hall.....

wait, i don't have air conditioners at the hall, i'll just use bricks

--

Phoenix
6/13/2003 11:25am,
For me? Whatever works - by that, I mean whatever saves my ass from being kicked.

I'm a firm believer in luck. I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. - Thomas Jefferson

Zujitsu Ka
6/13/2003 1:00pm,
I agree with the Whatever Works principle. On eting I love to do is attack what attackes me...

PizDoff
6/13/2003 5:01pm,
"For me? Whatever works - by that, I mean whatever saves my ass from being kicked."
so runningyourassoutofhere-do?

--

Phoenix
6/13/2003 5:16pm,
If it works.

I'm a firm believer in luck. I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. - Thomas Jefferson

Halogen
6/14/2003 2:12am,
My favourite moves are far removed from my most used techniques. My favourite moves are usually anything spinning (elbow, backfist, kick) and downward forearm strikes. Although my most used techniques are front kick, straight punches, pak choi (slapping delfection) and round kick.

Shura
6/14/2003 12:32pm,
shoulder throws, hocks, and scissors (not the type you cut stuff with).

'It's all about finding the right moment. Its just that people are so keen to use that moment to kick the other guy in the back of the neck.'-Lu-Tze

PizDoff
6/14/2003 1:07pm,
throwing shoulders, hockeys, shaving kit

--

Kensai
6/14/2003 2:58pm,
Aikido:
Shihonage, Ikkyo, Kokyo nage and Shomen ate.

Judo:
Tai Otoshi with grips on right elbow and right collar,O soto gari, tani otoshi, juji gatame, any choke.